My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Update: Requesting the Protection of Vice President Kamala Harris

Update:  OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I will be traveling to the dentist's office with my documents in order to ensure their security.  I have no intention of distributing my documents.  I am simply endeavoring to prevent their theft by the FBI and its affiliates.  

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************** 


OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I have been threatened, presumably by the FBI, of a car bomb explosion or staged car accident during travel to and/or from the dentist's office this morning to be present for the appointment of my older son.  In addition, I have been threatened with harm toward my son being perpetrated at the directive of FBI, CIA, DHS or DoD personnel.  I have received threats of sniper assault from the FBI.  Finally, I have been threatened with unlawful entry of my home by Pxxxxxx Program personnel during my absence with the intent of causing my family or myself great bodily harm.  I am further in receipt of threats of search dogs entering my property to "discover" evidence placed here by Pxxxxxx Program personnel themselves.

I would respectfully request that Vice President Harris take responsibility for ensuring my family's safety, including that of my younger son and MG, at this time.  I believe she possesses the leadership, the integrity, and the fortitude required in this circumstance to protect us from further harm.

Please understand that my trip to the dentist does not constitute an attempt to ruin the legacy of President Biden.

No one would benefit from certain revelations of President Biden's actions toward my family.

I simply do not possess my FOIA reports nor the investigative reports from the OIG Hotline or the ODNI at this time, and I do not believe that President Biden has any plans to provide them unless motivated to do so by proofs of his conduct in this case.

No honorable whistleblower should face the predations I have faced from President Biden, having turned to him in good faith for help pertaining to the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.  No family of an honorable whistleblower should face the torture my family has faced at President Biden's directive.

In order to protect my access to the truth for my family in addition to the truth of my reports, I need to take action at this time in being present at the dentist's office today.

If my trip to the dentist and back is successful and secure, I will be informing your Office on an immediate basis.

I wish to make clear that, with protection of my family members, the provision of FOIA reports and investigative reports to my satisfaction, and representation by a high-level attorney who can address documents concerns and other issues, I will elect to remove certain blog posts from public view.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment