My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, August 29, 2024

15 Questions and Answers

 1.  What are the greatest threats you are currently facing from the FBI and its affiliates?

Answer:  They appear to be quite broad.  Many of them center on threats to my sons and MG.  The most detailed pertain to false evidence placed at one or both of my homes in order to justify a violent law enforcement action against me.

2.  Is this due to your urgent request that President Biden and Vice President Harris provide you with materials pursuant to your FOIA requests and the investigative reports from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI?

Answer:  Yes, and I think it's also due to other documentation I have prepared recently.

3.  You are formally asking the Biden Administration to provide you with reports today, August 29, 2024.  Is that correct?

Answer:  Yes, it is.  We've had a terribly long wait.  My family continues to be extremely vulnerable to further harm due to knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.  And we need the reports in order to be able to ensure our safety under the current circumstances.

4.  The FBI has appeared to tell you that you are at risk of a contract assassination.  Is that true?

Answer:  It is true, yes.

5.  How can the FBI be preying upon you and forewarning you at the same time?

Answer: You know, the FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are clearly some people within the agency who have been helping me to survive this ordeal and who still wish me to survive this ordeal.  And, frankly, that appears to be the case within other agencies as well.

6.  So, it's not possible to understand this situation through a simplistic view.

Answer:  No, it's not.   Regardless of what people say, we always need to look closely at the choices people are making in order to understand their true hopes.  And that requires some thoughtfulness and wisdom.

7.  Will the White House provide you with the reports today, August 29, 2024?

Answer: I would certainly hope the White House would make that choice.

8.  But has the White House been directing any of the recent falsified reporting concerning your sons' coerced false witness statements and the alleged false "evidence" placed on your properties?

Answer:  You know, the FBI indicates that the White House has been involved in these machinations, yes.  

8.  Is it your view that it is incumbent upon President Biden and Vice President Harris to disallow all outstanding falsified law enforcement reporting concerning your family, MG and you yourself?

Answer:  It is, yes.  And I think this should be accomplished on an urgent basis.

9.  You have been prevented from notarizing material pertaining to your original complaint to the OIG Hotline of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting, so you need conscientious engagement on the part of the White House to disqualify further false reporting that could endanger your health, your careers, and your lives.  Is that right?

Answer:  Exactly so.

10.  You have expressed that there are elements of the reports which you do not believe can be made public.  Is that correct?

Answer: The provision of the reports to me allows for me to have dialogue with a high-level attorney to address certain concerns including confidentiality and the disposition of my documents.

11.  Your point is that there are substantive reasons for taking this much care with your case.

Answer:  Yes, this is my view.  I comprehend the complexities involved in this matter, and I understand the concerns of the stakeholders.

12.  You are grateful to those who have elected to extend protection to you and your family members at this time, as well as previously.

Answer:  Deeply appreciative, yes.  This is both a personal choice and an institutional choice -- to protect and defend those who are endeavoring to make a contribution.  And there are those who have stood against the majority in my family's defense.  So, I view that stance with gratitude.

13.  You have said that there are powerful cross-currents in the government at this time.

Answer:  There are powerful cross-currents, yes, and this fact is leading to challenges we have not encountered previously.

14.  Will you update us with regard to your well-being and that of your family?

Answer:  I certainly will.

15.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:   I do.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment