My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 16, 2024

A Respectful Request for 360 Degree Acknowledgment of Recusal

 1.  Were you told that the President recused himself from all further directives concerning your family in remanding all concerns pertaining to your case to Vice President Kamala Harris in their entirety?

Answer:  I was, yes, and I was extremely grateful for that development.

2.  Later this afternoon, though, the FBI appeared to assert that its personnel had reached President Biden directly and obtained his permission once again to cause your family harm.  What does that tell you?

Answer:  It says that there is, at a bare minimum, a miscommunication problem that the FBI is exploiting to the full.  The agency is aware of the Vice President's efforts on our behalf, but FBI personnel are going behind her back to attempt to harm us yet further.

3.  Is there any way to halt their manipulation of President Biden in this manner?

Answer:  Perhaps the agency leadership needs to sign off on its acknowledgement of the President's recusal, together with extending the guarantee that it will not seek to cause us further harm.  Likely the CIA and affiliate agencies need to do the same.  There needs to be 360 degree agreement from the leadership, and it needs to be in writing.  Otherwise, these behind-the-scenes machinations will continue to occur.

4.  You were receiving threats of being shot or blown up in your kitchen this evening, weren't you?

Answer:  I was, and this circumstance is simply appalling.

5.  Does it seem that the FBI is panicked because the reports may actually be coming to you now, at the Vice President's directive?

Answer:  In a word, yes.

6.  Does the FBI keep attempting to stage a wrongful law enforcement raid at your property in order to confiscate your documents?

Answer:  This is what the FBI alleges, and it seems they are asserting that they are making a continuing appeal to the President on this basis.

7.  What is your perspective on this?

Answer:  It's just not necessary.  I've already explained that I am perfectly happy to classify whatever documents the government requires.  However, I believe that should be a peaceable process worked out with attorneys and others, not a wrongful law enforcement raid in which, so the FBI has asserted, a whistleblower could be shot.

8.  It sounds as though the two things that would be most helpful now would be signed acknowledgements from the FBI, CIA and DHS leadership concerning the President's permanent recusal in this case and the provision of the reports themselves.

Answer: I agree entirely.

9.  Will you let us know about the safety of your family members and yourself over the weekend?

Answer:  I certainly will.

10.  Are the Vice President, the OIG Hotline, the Honorable Avril Haines and ODNI investigations capable of providing you with the reports?

Answer:  You know, the law requires it on the basis of the capital trial unfolding in the state of Idaho, to which the reports pertain.  And I believe there is the fundamental integrity present in all of the leaders you named.  So yes, I believe they are capable of upholding the law in this regard.

11.  Will a courier likely be necessary to convey the reports securely into your possession?

Answer:  Almost certainly.

12:  Will you please keep us up-to-date regarding new developments?

Answer:  Yes, I will.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment