My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, August 31, 2024

Boat Yard Allegations By the FBI

 OIG Hotline, according to the FBI, there was a plan to stage a fire on my sailboat Anodyne overnight tonight at Parker's Boat Yard, allowing law enforcement personnel to board the vessel, at which point they were allegedly to "discover" contraband of some kind that had allegedly been placed on board by FBI contractors.

The FBI alleges that there was to be damage to other boats, a remanding of the sailboat to the Navy Yard, and the filing of myriad lawsuits and criminal charges intended to wreak general havoc with my life, impoverish my family, and further, to disallow my access to settlements and penalties awarded in my name through the investigative efforts of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI.

While this sounds far-fetched on the one hand, there are several tangible signs that this scheme was being advanced, most notably a remarkable contract put forward by Parker's Boat Yard, with only three days allowed for its review and return. (This stands in contrast to Parker's usual 4-week lead time.)

I believe that my addenda to the original contract will serve to be protective, but I must confess that this alleged scheme, if implemented, could have been devastating to my family.

At this point, I remain unsure of whether there is substantive false reporting that has not been disallowed, and that, as a result, could cause my family members or me grievous harm.

I don't know whether I need to file a new statement of appeal, as I don't know what false allegations have been made, against whom, with what falsified "evidence."  I am left to guess at these possibilities.

Of concern, my sons and MG are once more being threatened this evening.  And while I hope this represents disinformation, I cannot be certain that they're alright.

To be on the safe side, I will write a simple statement of appeal on this blog and include it in my email, along with a reconfirmation of previous statements.

With appreciation for your presence at this time,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment