My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, August 1, 2024

Statement of Appeal Re: My Documents

OIG Hotline, ODNI and Concerned Others,

Please consider this a statement of appeal concerning the disposition of my documents.

I am told that there are certain parties who wish to cause my demise with the specific intent to appropriate my documentation.  I do possess thousands of pages of documents which I have sent to your Office over the course of years during which I have served as a whistleblower of the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Allegedly, some of the information within my documentation is considered confidential by the FBI and the CIA.  However, despite my repeated requests, these agencies have never disclosed to me what this confidential information is specifically, how it should be treated, what are the standard practices surrounding various levels of classification, and how I can protect my civil and human rights, and those of my family members, in the process of observing whatever confidentiality requirements may exist.

Essentially, I have caught the FBI trying to murder an FBI whistleblower and her family.  And I possess tangible proof of a portion of those attempts.

The FBI and its affiliates are making the argument that now I must be murdered because I caught the agencies in previous attempts at murder.   Surely that is a tautological argument with dystopian logic that is obviously flawed in the view of every concerned American.

Instead of reaching out to me through an attorney to respectfully apologize for the aggression and express any concerns regarding certain "sources and methods" the agencies consider to be "secret" information, the FBI and its affiliates have never paused to consider that the murder of a whistleblower and her family may be ethically wrong.

In that case we are no different from Russia in its murder of Aleksei Navalny, who decried the loss of Russians' freedoms in an effort to encourage the Russian people to take an active role in preserving them.

Doesn't the United States wish to be more?

If we wish to claim our government as a democracy with duly elected representatives, don't we owe whistleblowers respect and protection instead of assassination in response to their public service?

I have never argued that all of the FBI's and CIA's secrets should be rendered public.

I have simply argued that my family and I have the right not be murdered because that information has been disclosed to me by FBI personnel apparently sympathetic to my plight.

Justice in this matter necessitates the provision of my Freedom of Information Act reports to me, in addition to the investigative reports of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI.

After that, it requires the provision of a high-level attorney who can address which topics are confidential and articulate how they should be handled.

I am more than willing to abide by the determinations of the federal government regarding information that is considered confidential.  Further, if the government wishes me to redact names from some documentation rather than removing it from my collected documents altogether, I am happy to do so.  If there are those who wish to create a repository of some kind for a portion of my documentation, I will be happy to assist in that effort, and to do so in a manner that is respectful of complex needs in this circumstance.

But when I ask for lawful and peaceable dialogue in the disposition of my documents, I am also asking for my life and the lives of those I hold most dear.

For these are one and the same.

If whistleblowers' thoughts and experiences are to be erased from the national memory, if their lives are to be rendered forfeit by those who wish to silence all detractors, then our liberties are already lost, our freedom of speech is already abandoned, our freedom of peaceable assembly already relinquished, our freedom of the press already sacrificed, our right to privacy already undone.

My efforts to illuminate the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting has been an effort to reclaim the truth from those who would obscure it, to rescue Americans' honor from those who would slander it, to defend Americans' virtue from those who would defame it.

The preservation of some of my documents, through a thoughtful and considered dialogue with attorneys, is necessary for that rescue of our freedoms.

Without this, disinformation as institutionalized by those agency personnel who have outwardly vowed to defend our Constitution will gain dominance, and with the emergence of AI in the production of this disinfomation, that dominance will likely be permanent.

So this juncture matters, and not just for this time, but for all time.

It is important for us to rescue the public's right to a Freedom of Information Act upheld, to judicial processes preserved, and together with these -- to safeguard all the rights that are inviolable for the electorate of a representative democracy.

Accordingly, I extend this, my statement of appeal, regarding the documents I have prepared in defense of our nation's freedoms with my labors, my persistence, my hope and my good faith in our nation's leadership.

I believe that Vice President Harris has elected to support me in this effort, and I must express my lionhearted hope that she prevails.

Thank you for allowing me to express these profound concerns regarding the disposition of my documentation, and together with this, the lives of my courageous family members, and alongside them, my own.

I hereby reconfirm and re-attest to all previous statements made within affidavit documentation, save that which has been amended, in the course of this effort.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment