My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Postal Annex Update

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, one other detail that may be important with regard to this Postal Annex trip. When I was waiting for Marguerite to become available, the turbaned Sikh individual crowded me within the store.  Specifically, he stood within one foot of me, facing me directly, without speaking to me.  The positioning was intimidating and abnormal.  And it would be a perfect set up for an AI-generated film showing that we were talking to one another -- which never happened -- or even that we passed material back and forth -- which also never happened.

The fact that he was wearing a turban was probably a perfect set up for the FBI or CIA to claim the falsehood that I am a radical or terrorist.

I did attempt to take some surreptious photos of the people within the store for documentation purposes.  JPEG 5501, below, shows Marguerite on the right, fingerprinting the customer who is standing on the left.  JPEG 5502 shows the turbaned man standing behind a display on the left, along with the younger man holding an infant, and a woman walking toward the camera -- all of them having arrived as a group simultaneously.



It is likely that photo enhancement could establish an ID on all of these people, save for the fingerprinted man, whose back was turned.  (I think Marguerite referred to him once as William, but I cannot be certain.)

Once again, this is to confirm that all of my actions within the Postal Annex, as everywhere else, were lawful and honorable in every way, shape, and form.  I spoke to no customer within the store.  I exchanged no communication with any customer within the store.  I conveyed no information to any customer within the store, nor did I accept any information from any customer within the store.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

For a complete statement including the above, along with JPEG files as attachments, please see an email sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 2:09 AM on August 29, 2024.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, I returned from my notarization at the Postal Annex in Santa Clara at approximately 6:00 PM, having made only one stop for the the processing of my new affidavit for the FEC.  On entering the store, the notary Marguerita beckoned a customer to begin a long, drawn-out fingerprinting process that seemed staged.  I only say this because Marguerita suggested to him that he place lotion on his hands, after which his fingerprints were nearly indecipherable.  Marguerita proceeded to take all fingerprints and thumbprints on both hands myriad times, because the images were so poor.  

Finally, at 4:44 PM, I respectfully asked whether she could assist me before 5:00 PM, as I was endeavoring to meet a "life and death deadline."  In response, she kindly concluded her fingerprinting session and assisted me in performing a Jurat notarization of my affidavit for the FEC.  It is noteworthy that, immediately prior to the notarization procedure, I received a death threat on my phone.  I noted that Marguerita was wearing laetrile gloves, so I put on a pair myself, given that there was a dispenser on the counter.  When it came time for my thumbprint, she offered an ink pad marked in red -- one I have not seem her utilize with customers before.  I requested to use the normal ink pad, and she quickly agreed.

Marguerita scanned and emailed the document to me, and I emailed it to the FEC at 4:57 PM.

I must note that, after I entered the store, a Sikh family of three plus a baby entered the store.  While the turbaned man exhibited unusual curiosity about me, I did not speak to any of them.  No customer had the opportunity to observe my cell phone screen, nor did Marguerite.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I checked on my car, which I had alarmed, periodically during the notarization to ensure that my documents were safe.

On returning home at approximately 6:00 PM, I unloaded my documents cases and placed them in their original position in my dining room.  They had not been disturbed or disseminated in any way, shape or form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

The trip appears to have been successful in the endeavor to notarize an important document in person.

A longer statement regarding this outing has been sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

Due to the high potential for knowingly falsified witness statements regarding this trip, I will also re-send to the OIG Hotline my reconfirmation of previous statements for today, August 28, 2024.

Thank you for allowing me to extend this documentation to your Office.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment