My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, October 7, 2022

Current Threats to the MacWilliams Family and Mary Grinnell

1.  What are the more current threats you have received from FBI affiliates pertaining to your family, including Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell?

Answer:  Flooding and arson at our homes, ongoing slander and defamation, kidnapping, car bombs, package bombs, letter bombs, staged car accidents, tampering with take-out food from restaurants (difficult to countenance, I realize), violent mugging, violent home invasion, violent law enforcement raid, sniper action, renewed EMF assault through PG&E, renewed ELF assault through Cal Water, DEW assault through devices that have been unlawfully placed within our home, DEW assault from our neighbors' properties, DEW assault at my husband's place of work, mobile DEW assault from a device my stalker terms "the thrower," HAARP targeting.  The list goes on, unfortunately.

2.  When you say "the list goes on," what do you mean exactly?

Answer:  My stalker has been pressing me to forego my FOIA request from the ODNI.  If I don't, he has said that there will be a power outage at my home, followed by a visit from "removal men" associated with Russian-affiliated organized crime.

3.  Can you show us what that threat looks like?

Answer:  Yes, it looks like this:

Here is an initial threat on my Pegasus-hacked iPhone that "time is running out."


This is followed by a threat that PG&E will cut the power ("The Blackout"), which has happened many times in unscheduled power outages closely following such threatened outages on my iPhone.




After that, there are threats of direct assassination via "a single bullet."


And then, to top it all off, a threat of "removal men" connected to Russian-affiliated organized crime.


And my stalker doesn't hesitate to inform me about what the "removal men" actually do to render a body concealable. ("Arms Body Legs" together with a photograph of a cutting device.)


After that, I am meant to be comforted by the idea that members of Russian-affiliated organized crime feel somewhat regretful about the atrocities their associates have planned to commit toward my family. ("We Cry for You.")


3.  You have said previously that your stalker has indicated that his Russian-affiliated crime organization has received a "contract" to harm you and your family?

Answer:  That's what he has conveyed to me, yes.

4.  A contract originating with whom?

Answer:  He alleges that the FBI or an affiliated agency working on the FBI's behalf has hired contractors from Russian-affiliated organized crime to harm us.  Presumably, the FBI has been admonished not to aggress against my family directly.  So, according to him, the agency has turned to contractors in order to evade accountability for the FBI's crimes against the law-abiding American public in the matter of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

5.  Do you view such allegations as credible?

Answer:  At this point, I have experienced so much predation that is beyond what I would view as within the realm of expectation, it's really not judicious to count anything out.

6.  What do you mean, specifically?

Answer:  I mean that falsified law enforcement reporting in and of itself seems highly unlikely to me.  Yet, I do have evidence at this point that it is occurring.  My understanding is that there are billions of dollars of Congressional budget appropriations allotted to the "target of interest" program each year.  As a result, I'm certain there are powerfully entrenched interests that desire those dollar flows to continue.  

7.  So, you don't think these threats can be discounted.

Answer:  No, I don't, unfortunately.

8.  What do you need in order to have these threats halt?

Answer:  I need the fulfillment of my FOIA request from the ODNI without redactions or omissions. Following that, I need contact from someone who can assist me in addressing law enforcement's extensive malfeasance in this case.

9.  Why is that so important?

Answer:  Because the actions of far right segments of the FBI in creating knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives have been intentionally concealed.  The American public, by and large, has no idea about the "insider threat" to our democracy represented by far right personnel within law enforcement.  These crimes must be fully illuminated if our democracy is to survive.

10.  You feel that the fundamentals of the rule of law are at stake in this matter?

Answer:  I certainly do.




No comments:

Post a Comment