My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Update: Letter to the Honorable Avril Haines, Director of ODNI; cc: Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division

Update:  FedEx tracking information has been added to this post as of 9:00 a.m. October 19, 2022.  

The following letter was sent as part of a 21-page fax to The Honorable Avril Haines, Director, ODNI at 9:54 a.m. this morning, October 18, 2022, with a request for forwarding to the Investigations Division of the OIG Hotline.

This communication will also be sent in 20 pages mailed to The Honorable Avril Haines, Director, ODNI, via FedEx for overnight delivery today.  The wax seals on this mailing are pictured below, along with confirmation of successful fax transmission.

The Fed Ex tracking number is 279303526879, with a scheduled delivery date of October 19, 2022, and the receipt is posted below.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

October 18, 2022

Dear Director Haines:

Please accept the enclosed materials as background information relating to my experience of the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Your Office may find these supplemental materials to be germane to my FOIA request with ODNI.

I regret that it appears my communications with the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline are being actively obstructed at this time.  It has been alleged to me that some of my documents sent to the OIG Hotline have undergone content alterations, while others have been blocked in their entirety.

While it is not my intention to burden your Office in any manner, I would appreciate ODNI's support in forwarding the enclosed materials in full to OIG Hotline investigators, who may find them pertinent to their ongoing investigation of this matter.

I extend my profound gratitude for your efforts on behalf of our nation.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

cc: Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division

*************************************************************************************









No comments:

Post a Comment