My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Update: Recent FBI Communications with the Palo Alto Police Department

Update:  OIG Hotline investigators, there may be a "group chat" involving FBI personnel, Palo Alto Police Officers, and others on WhatsApp.  This evidence may prove an important source of information for your Office regarding these particular events.  Perhaps a "preservation of evidence" letter can assist your efforts through WhatsApp.

I hope this may be of help.




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

October 12, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division:

My stalker informs me that the FBI has engaged in fairly extensive recent contact with the Palo Alto Police Department in planning a response to a staged altercation at the Stanford University Women's Club event, about which I wrote to you yesterday.  According to him, this police response was intended to involve violence.

Being a peaceable person, this sounds like a difficult scenario to which to lend credence.  But because these confessions have arrived with profuse apologies from my stalker, I think the possibility exists that they reflect an actual plan.

Probably the most direct way for investigators to ascertain the truth of this matter would be for them to contact the Palo Alto Police Department and request all recent communications from FBI personnel.  Even if officers' phones have been wiped clean, it's likely that texts and messages can be recovered from officers' physical devices.  And further, I think AT&T would likely have complete records as well, given how recent this "event" is.

The concern for me, clearly, is that when FBI personnel are advancing a knowingly false narrative about my actions (purportedly with the assistance of an AI-generated film co-opting my likeness), I have scant means of defending myself.  If an FBI agent is alleging to a Palo Alto Police Officer that I represent some sort of threat to public safety, as opposed to the truth that I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, that Palo Alto Police Officer may feel that he is being a hero in causing harm to an innocent person.

I am guessing the hostess of the event yesterday, Dr. Mary Hynes, might have been told about potential police involvement, along with Estee Greif and others attending.  So, I think it's worth speaking to those in attendance concerning the specific information that was extended to them.

Clearly, it is unsafe for me to attempt any forays from my home at this time.  I don't view that situation as sustainable indefinitely, but for now, the threats to my safety in the wider world appear to be too specific and plentiful to ignore.

Obviously, I hope that the truth of the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting can be revealed in the defense of our democracy.  Toward that goal, please allow me once again to express my profound appreciation to the investigators within the OIG Hotline for their efforts.

I will continue to attempt to post daily updates on my blog, and to send faxed information to investigators as well.

Please note that the content of this letter was communicated in substance to xx xxxxxxx xxxx of the OIP with a formal request for forwarding to the Investigations Division of the OIG Hotline.  This voicemail communication was extended yesterday evening, October 11, 2022, through the general voice mailbox of the Office of Information Policy at (202) 514-3642.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment