My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 22, 2022

Ken MacWilliams' Impending Travel to Las Vegas

October 22, 2022

To the Investigations Division of the OIG Hotline, U.S. DOJ:

My husband, Ken MacWilliams, is scheduled to attend the ASCEND conference in Las Vegas beginning tomorrow, October 23, 2022.

His travel information is as follows:

October 23, 2022 Southwest Flight #985 5:05 PM - 6:25 PM SJC to Las Vegas

Return Flight October 26, 2022 Southwest Flight #WN747 9:30 AM - 10:55 AM Las Vegas to SJC

He is scheduled to stay at Harrah's Hotel, 3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd., from 10/23/22 to 10/26/22.

The threats I have received toward him connected to his impending travel include DEW assault within the hotel, salmonella contamination of food provided to him, staged car accident, staged vehicle/pedestrian accident, "assassination" assault within the airport by contractors of an agency partnered with the FBI, further falsified witness statements of his colleagues as coerced by the FBI, and yet more threatened interference with his safe travel.  I have attempted to document these threats in their entirety in my personal records.

Please be apprised that my husband and I have witnessed the nighttime presence of a large drone criss-crossing the airspace above our residence in Portola Valley every night for the past several months.

Last night we witnessed the activities of two such drones, continuously passing over our home's airspace simultaneously.

These do not appear to be hobbyist drones, but rather highly sophisticated instrumentation that could be expected of military-type deployments.

As law-abiding American citizens who stand as whistleblowers of FBI malfeasance, we are concerned by their presence.

My husband and I possess heightened concerns for my own personal safety during the several days my husband is scheduled to be on travel, beginning tomorrow.

I have received repeated threats of "Special Forces" deployment to our residence in direct retaliation for my standing as an FBI whistleblower, and it is not practicable for me to assess the seriousness of that allegation.

I do realize that the programs the FBI appears to have corrupted by knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting, including the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program, draw billions of dollars in Congressional budget appropriations every year.

As a result, it seems possible that far right segments of the  FBI could engage in aggressive action in an attempt not to be held accountable for the agency's crimes against the law-abiding American public.

One always hopes that the ethics and integrity of individuals within the FBI and affiliated agencies would prevent such retaliatory actions.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns herewith.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

At the end of my posts regarding the unlawful actions of far-right personnel within the FBI, I will be adding the following statement.  The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  The safety of FBI agents should be protected, just as the safety of the American citizenry should be protected.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of ALL AMERICANS that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment