My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 31, 2022

Supporting Material for the OIG Hotline's Followup with Mr. Viktor Goldmakher

October 30, 2022 

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division:

It would appear that my current email communications with Mr. Viktor Goldmakher are being disrupted by a third party, almost certainly the FBI or an FBI affiliate.  My email to Mr. Goldmakher on Saturday evening, October 29, 2022 from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 6:31 PM (please see the screenshot below) appears not to have been received.  (Its duplicate, from lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com does appear to have been transmitted.) Further, Mr. Goldmakher's intended followup email, which he states would be sent on October 30, 2022, never appeared in my inbox.

I would ask for the followup of your investigators if your attention to this matter is possible.

I believe that Mr. Goldmakher likely perjured himself in a statement he signed on October 28, 2022, included here below, and I believe that, if OIG Hotline investigators have been in recent contact with him, he likely perjured himself in those discussions as well.

Previously, Mr. Goldmakher, who is exceptionally intelligent, denied allowing the FBI any access to "40 Gansett Street" (40 Gansett Rd. is the address of my property) and stated that he had supplied no statements to the FBI or affiliates concerning "the property," notably excluding any disclosures about statements pertaining to myself or my family members.  Here is Mr. Goldmakher's statement as he provided it to me:

The statement above is here transcribed for ease of reading:

October 17, 2022

To:
Lane MacWilliams
45 Vista Verde Way
Portola Valley, CA. 94028

Dear Ms. MacWilliams,

As I informed you previously, I have never granted access to 40 Gansett St. Woods Hole, MA to the FBI or its affiliates during the prior rental periods.  I have never made any statements to the above agencies concerning the property.

Viktor S. Goldmakher
74 Pelham Street, Newton, MA. 02459


Why do I think this is important?

In evaluating recent events with Mr. Goldmakher, in conjunction with communications from my stalker, who remains a paid FBI affiliate, it seems to me that the FBI has invented a crime or crimes ("espionage?" "terrorism?") for which Mr. Goldmakher's rental payment to me was intended to be alleged as "payment."

It must be said that Mr. Goldmakher has rented my home on Cape Cod for many consecutive summers.  In my capacity as fiduciary of this property, it is necessary for me to maintain and maximize the property's income on behalf of its Trust beneficiaries.  I am not at liberty to turn away renters for capricious or unfounded reasons.

This year, I instituted an increase in rent to reflect increased rental prices on Cape Cod over the last several years.  Again, in my capacity as fiduciary, these occasional adjustments are part of my fiscal responsibility to beneficiaries of the property's Trust.  

However, this year, I received a spate of threats pertaining to Mr. Goldmakher's alleged falsified witness statements and his initial rental payment. Among them were the following:  "Viktor's Story,"  "Betrayal," "Their Side of the Story," "As It (Perhaps) Was," "My Spy,"  and "Tainted Money."







It seems that my stalker was suggesting that my acceptance of Mr. Goldmakher's initial rental payment would be used to implicate me of some form of wrongdoing about which I remain entirely ignorant.  As a result, I have sought to delay Mr. Goldmakher's initial rental payment for the summer of 2023.

Mr. Goldmakher's recent email communications to me have been quite focused on pressuring me to accept payment from him in the near term: "You need to go to the post office and retrieve the letter."  "Don't delay."  "Retrieve it."

I was sufficiently concerned about the threats I was receiving concerning falsified witness statements by Mr. Goldmakher that I asked him to sign, under penalty of perjury, a series of statements confirming his previous assurances to me that he had had no contact whatsoever with the FBI.  (Please see the document below.) To my surprise, he did so immediately, with the expectation that I was about to give him instructions to wire his initial rental payment to my bank.

I requested a delay in the transfer of his initial rental payment, though I assured Mr. Goldmakher that I would reserve my property for his rental as long as his statements to me were true and correct.

Immediately following that, Mr. Goldmakher appeared to attempt to extricate himself from renting my property in the summer of 2023.  I take this as an enormous red flag, which supports my suspicion that Mr. Goldmakher's statements to me contain knowing falsehoods, and that he likely signed his attestation under pressure from his FBI handler, given the expectation that my wiring instructions to my bank were to promptly follow.

My initial email (from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 6:31 PM on October 29, 2022) suggesting to Mr. Goldmakher that he should follow through with the rental as agreed appears to have been deleted from Mr. Goldmakher's inbox. 

Mr. Goldmakher's reply, which was to have been, according to him, sent October 30, 2022, did not appear in my inbox.

As a result of these apparently disrupted communications, it appears to me as though the FBI is attempting to prevent Mr. Goldmakher's continued rental of my property through active tampering with my gmail account.

If Mr. Goldmakher has indeed perjured himself in his October 28, 2022 statement to me, included below, he may feel that he is legally safer with greater distance from me as his landlord.

From my perspective, I believe that Mr. Goldmakher should be held to a full accounting of the truth of this matter.

It has been alleged to me that FBI personnel entered my home at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA with Mr. Goldmakher's knowledge and consent during the first two weeks of August 2022 for the purposes of placing surveillance devices and DEWs within the residence.  Given that my family and I are entirely law-abiding, I would like to know if this event occurred.

Further, Mr. Goldmakher's falsified witness statements and/or falsified communications concerning my family members or myself should be thoroughly illuminated.

If investigators have the freedom to acquire Mr. Goldmakher's text records from his wireless carrier, I believe they should exercise that prerogative.

Beyond this, I believe that Mr. Jay Gans (jaygans@juno.com; (508) 563-6419; (508) 564-1403) knows the truth of Mr. Viktor Goldmakher's cooperation with the FBI.  If investigators can speak to Mr. Gans under oath and prior to intimidation from his FBI handler, I believe he is likely to tell the truth about the FBI's engagement both with him and with Mr. Goldmakher, Mr. Tim Duffany, and others.

My stalker has suggested that my acceptance of Mr. Goldmakher's initial rental payment this year was slated to spark a violent law enforcement raid.  So, I believe this sequence of events matters in illuminating the means by which the FBI's falsified law enforcement reporting can be utilized to silence whistleblowers of its malfeasance.

Thank you very much for your support in this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

The following document, signed by Victor Goldmakher and witnessed by Nina Goldmakher, has been transcribed herewith for ease of reading:

I, Viktor Goldmakher, formally attest to the following:

  • that Lane MacWilliams and her family have demonstrated to me at all times in the past that they are law-abiding, honorable citizens, loyal to the United States;
  • that I have never provided witness statements to the FBI or affiliated agencies concerning Lane MacWilliams or her family members;
  • that I have never provided to the FBI or its affiliates materials, information, or communications alleging that Lane MacWilliams or any member of her family has been in any manner involved in any suspicious or unlawful activity whatsoever;
  • that I have never accepted compensation from the FBI and/or Infragard to provide witness statements to the FBI concerning Lane MacWilliams or her family;
  • that I have never granted access to Lane MacWilliams' residence at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA, to FBI personnel or their affiliates;
  • that I have never placed surveillance devices or other devices within 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA at the instruction of the FBI or its affiliates;
  • that I have never allowed FBI personnel or affiliates to place surveillance devices or other devices within 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA.
I hereby certify, under pain and penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct.

_________________________________________.            __________________________
Viktor Goldmakher                                                                Date


_________________________________________.            ___________________________
Witness                                                                                  Date


*********************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment