My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 3, 2022

UPDATE: When the FBI's Far Right Violates the Privacy of Law-abiding American Families

October 3, 2022

OIG Hotline investigators, this is to document that my husband and son engaged in a verbal disagreement yesterday evening, similar to that which I delineated on September 13, 2022.  I assisted them in successfully resolving this conflict, yet, even so, their dialogue, if edited and co-opted toward a disinformation campaign, could be easily mischaracterized.

In light of the fact that our family's privacy has been repeatedly and unlawfully violated by far right segments of the FBI, I must again state that private family disagreements should not be fodder for predatory far right segments of the FBI.

Such actions leave no room for health challenges within families, for fatigue at the end of a long day, for the loss of temper that each one of us may experience, or for genuine misunderstandings.  In other words, they leave no room for our humanity.

I would again request that the FBI and its affiliates be prevented from recording my family members' private dialogue.  Beyond this, the agency and its affiliates should be prevented from editing this material and replaying it as a disinformation tool.

We are in the process of assisting my older son, who resides with us at this time, in accessing appropriate treatment for his health condition.  He should not be labeled and condemned by anyone who has violated our family's privacy -- and certainly not far right members of the FBI and their affiliates, for which I stand as a whistleblower of slander and defamation toward the law-abiding American public, among other crimes.

Thank you very much for your support in this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, my stalker has let me know that the FBI recorded the aftermath of a disagreement between my older son and my husband recently.  My son, who manifests hyper-religiosity at times, referenced Heaven and Hell and made some judgmental statements that were quite uncharacteristic of him.  In normal family life, this would have been simply a bad day.  

When the FBI is recording every word one's family speaks, it can become something much worse.  Misspoken and uncharacteristic words can become fodder for cruel and unwarranted defamation of one's beloved family members.  Indefinitely.  Whenever the FBI should choose to lie about the people one loves the most, such hurtful words can be replayed to the most harmful effect.

To say that such constant surveillance of one's family is unfair is the understatement of the century.

It is monstrous.

All of us are entitled to misspeak at times.  To feel discouraged.  Or upset.  Or out of patience for one evening.  

All of us are entitled to be human without our foibles being recorded in perpetuity as representative of who we are as a person.

My stalker has made many, many attempts on my life.  I have sometimes, in the privacy of my own home or vehicle, expressed anger over this fact.  I have sometimes expressed outrage over the realization that far-right segments of the FBI have been aiding and abetting my stalker in his predations toward my family and myself.  I would never have survived if I had suppressed and denied those emotions, frankly.  My righteous indignation over the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program has helped me countless times to overcome circumstances intended as insurmountable obstacles.

It is deeply wrong to send a woman ten thousand death threats and then record her when she reacts to such life-altering harassment.

So, too, is it deeply wrong to record a son who is temporarily angry with his father.

Our Constitution grants us the right to privacy and the right to free speech.  The FBI has violated those rights as they pertain to my family members and myself, and it has done so with the intent to deceive, slander, defame, discredit, divide, and damage our relationships with others.

My belief is that this constitutes an unambiguous and unacceptable malfeasance on the part of far right segments of the FBI.

My belief is that such violations of the Constitution must stop, and soon.

The FBI leadership is testing its powers over the American electorate, without doubt.  It is testing its ability to deceive, to dupe, to defame, to manipulate, to incite, to accuse and to control.

It is up to us to answer that test with a decisive NO.

NO it is not permissible for far-right segments of the FBI to violate law-abiding Americans' right to privacy.

NO it is not acceptable for far-right segments of the FBI to distort and disrupt law-abiding Americans' right to free speech.

NO it is not lawful for far-right segments of the FBI to defame and discredit law-abiding Americans for anti-democratic objectives.

NO.

My family members don't experience life as an infinite succession of perfect days.  We are human, and that means our frailties and imperfections are sometimes expressed.  But that is not our totality.  That is not our essence.  That is not our heartfelt bond.  And part of what makes families work is that members extend grace and forgiveness to one another in the event of misunderstandings.  Such generosities are not a public display.  They are private, as all family life should be.  Private.

Far-right segments of the FBI have violated the privacy of law-abiding American families, but we must insist that it be reclaimed.  Lawfully.  Persistently.  Determinedly.  We must insist.

I respectfully ask for your help in this task.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

At the end of my posts regarding the unlawful actions of far-right personnel within the FBI, I will be adding the following statement.  The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  The safety of FBI agents should be protected, just as the safety of the American citizenry should be protected.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of ALL AMERICANS that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment