My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 2, 2022

Has the FBI Contacted News Organizations with the Intent to Discredit a Whistleblower of FBI Malfeasance?

OIG Hotline investigators, my stalker is repeatedly conveying to me that the FBI and its affiliates have unlawfully engaged in the transfer of defamatory information to news organizations and journalists in the FBI's effort to discredit my truthful testimony concerning the agency's falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-dermcratic objectives.  If these assertions are true, it seems clear that these actions should be halted and redressed.

It would likely be prudent for someone you designate to ascertain which news organizations if any have communicated with the FBI and/or FBI affiliates concerning this matter.  If any communications have occurred, it seems appropriate to characterize in full the specific information they have received.  Any and all recipients should be informed that they have likely been provided with disinformation concerning a matter of import to the civil liberties of all Americans.  Certainly, any lies should be retracted by the FBI and privacy violations documented.  Further, any news organizations which have been contacted should be assisted in understanding the potential for falsified law enforcement reporting to fundamentally and profoundly undermine our democracy.

Ongoing dialogue between the FBI and news organizations regarding this matter should be strongly discouraged, in my opinion, given the inherent conflicts of interest present in the FBI's desire to exculpate the agency from the commission of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting pertaining to the law-abiding American public.  News organizations should be provided with a contact within an office of the OIG Hotline's designation, in order to allow for the potential of accurate reporting regarding this issue at some point in the future.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment