My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 24, 2022

Update: Request for OIG Hotline Monitoring: The FBI Is Engaged in Active Obstruction of Lane MacWilliams' Home Insurance

OIG Hotline Investigations Division:

I need to request your support in halting the FBI's obstruction of my attempts to obtain a new insurance policy for my family home on Cape Cod.

My insurance company, MPIUA (Massachusetts Property Insurance Underwriting Association) is signatory to Infragard.  The company conducted an inspection at my property without the notifications required by Massachusetts state law.  The inspector, at his personal discretion, required a number of changes, including a handrail for some exterior stairs, some tree trimming, and the upgrading or removal of an exterior gardening shed.

My insurance agent, Nancy Gallagher, at Lawrence Carlin Insurance, failed to forward to me notification of both the inspection and of the required changes.  Ms. Gallagher and others at Lawrence Carlin are at the mercy of the FBI regarding their actions pertaining to my policy, which in the past have included the willful insertion of spelling inaccuracies of the named insured.

Last week, Nancy Gallagher forwarded to me a knowingly falsified policy application, together with an exhortation to sign it immediately, under penalty of perjury.

As with MPIUA, I do not believe Ms. Gallagher or Lawrence Carlin should be accepting pay from the FBI/Infragard to block the underwriting of my new insurance policy.

My handyman, Jay Gans, has followed the instructions of his FBI handler to delay in every way possible the obtaining of quotes to repair MPIUA's "substandard conditions list," necessary for the underwriting of the new policy.  He, too, appears to be accepting pay from Infragard in order to engage in the agency's predation.

Out of frustration, I contacted a separate contractor, Roger Byam, who, under pressure from the FBI, originally only agreed to provide me with a quote for the construction and repairs at this residence that was made out to "Lance," not Lane, for a property in Falmouth, not Woods Hole.  Mr. Byam is also accepting pay for this obstruction.

All the while, I am receiving threats of fire, flooding and/or burglary/vandalism, combined with threats of home insurance policy cancellation from my stalker, who is a paid FBI informant.

At this point, it is clear to to me that I cannot make progress without, at the very least, the watchful presence of the OIG Hotline.

I am well aware that the FBI attempts to impoverish "targets of interest" by cancelling their home insurance policies in combination with causing catastrophic property damage or loss.

The agency is effectively preventing my ability to rewrite the insurance policy for this residence as a "Dwelling/Fire " policy, now appropriate given the home's primary use as a rental property.

Ironically, I would be utilizing the home as a secondary residence if it were not for the FBI's predations toward me.  So, the predatory crimes of the FBI toward my family have required that my insurance policy be altered in the first place.

I will be posting various communications below for the OIG Hotline's background.  The awareness of OIG Hotline investigators in and of itself may allow this insurance application to move forward in a timely manner, and further, may allow MPIUA to underwrite the policy, the unlawful obstruction of FBI personnel notwithstanding.

I appreciate your allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************


***********************************************************************************


*************************************************************************************









No comments:

Post a Comment