My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Documentation of Communications with Nancy Gallagher of Lawrence Carlin Insurance

OIG Hotline investigators, I will document my conversations with Nancy Gallagher, insurance agent at Lawrence Carlin insurance in Falmouth, Massachusetts, on this page.

FBI personnel have attempted at various points to cancel my home insurance for my family residence on Cape Cod, to the extent of directing the insurer to cancel a previous policy in defiance of Massachusetts state law, only to have Nancy Gallagher rewrite the same policy on the same day at a higher rate, intentionally including misspellings in the named insured on the new documentation.

There seems to be a consistent intention within the FBI unconstitutional "target of interest" program to unlawfully deprive "targets" of home insurance coverage while simultaneously causing catastrophic damage to their property through fire or flooding.

Fire departments, co-opted by the FBI/Infragard, are in some cases compensated to allow the residences of "targets of interest" to "burn to the ground," as Nancy Gallagher referenced over the phone to me just today.

The goal on the part of the FBI seems to be one of intentional impoverishment of "targets of interest."

I think the only appropriate response is to let FBI handlers know that they bear whole and separate liability to "targets of interest" for these crimes.

Again, it is my belief that our steadfast insistence on the rule of law serves best to protect our democracy.

Those within the FBI who would subvert the Constitution through "secrecy agreements" need to understand that, through legal processes, their actions and identities can be broadly and publicly exposed.

Most sincerely,






Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Sent to: nancy@lawrencecarlin.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 12, 2022 at 12:56 PM

Re:Quote/Application

Nancy, this is to confirm our conversation just now.  I have communicated to you that I have always been honest with you about the use of 40 Gansett.  In a normal year, the house would be rented for approximately 8 weeks during the summer.  And in a normal year, I would be in residence for several months outside of that time, likely in the spring and/or fall.  At this time, due to extensive threats from FBI affiliates, I cannot enjoy the house in this manner.  This is the direct fault of the FBI, and I am expressing that fact here for documentation purposes.

Nancy, I am very concerned, based on our conversation just now, that your FBI handler is instructing you to falsely state that I have been less than forthcoming about my use of the house.  

That is a knowing falsehood, and you should not attest to it for any amount of pay from Infragard.  Just gather up your courage and refuse.  This is what character and integrity consist of, frankly:  holding the line and telling the truth.  I expect that of everyone at Lawrence-Carlin, just as you expect it of me.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the use of the house, as I am happy to answer any of MPIUA;s questions.  And I will always do so with honesty and integrity.

I have been turning off the water in the winter to avoid frozen pipes at the house, so the house is technically "shut down" during the winter months.  This seemed to be the important question for MPIUA concerning the Dwelling/Fire 3 policy.

Separate and apart from the tangibles, there are additional concerns owing to the fact that the FBI is acting in a malevolent and predatory capacity toward my family due to my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance. The crimes of the FBI are under active investigation by the appropriate offices within the DOJ.  That said, this whole situation raises myriad concerns with regard to the FBI's interference with my insurance of 40 Gansett.

The FBI can still likely burn down or flood my house and cancel my home insurance, but the FBI handlers involved will incur personal liability if they do.  

My best advice -- because I have seen the way lawless actors within the FBI engage with "paid informants" many, many times:  1.  do not believe the lies concerning FBI "targets". (fake tapes, fake audio, false allegations, false witness statements)  2. hold to the highest professional standards at all times (Just the fact that I know you have an FBI handler should tell you something about the concerns.  Ideally, you are striving to ensure that my policy is written correctly and professionally, with no misspellings or oversights.  In so doing, you are demonstrating your own ethics, and that of Lawrence-Carlin as well -- and these things are extremely important.)

Nancy, I am a person of high ethics and integrity.  I encourage you to tell the truth about that in your witness statements for the FBI, because I will be telling the truth about my conversations with you.  It's really only in holding to the truth, and insisting on maintaining that truthfulness, that insurance agents and customers can go forward with the mutual goodwill and good faith that makes doing business possible.

Thank you for standing for what is right, Nancy, especially when there are those who are unethical who are pressuring you to do otherwise.

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow about the best insurance policy for our needs.

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************************

Sent to: nancy@lawrencecarlin.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: October 12, 2022 at 5:24 PM

Re:  A Clarification Concerning Communications Pertaining to 40 Gansett Insurance

Nancy, to clarify with you, you and MPIUA should only be communicating with me as sole Trustee of the Von Herzen Family 2010 Realty Trust, not with my brother.  

In the event of my demise, you would communicate with my husband, Ken MacWilliams (kpmacw@gmail.com) as successor Trustee, not my brother.

If the house were to "burn to the ground," as you referenced today, for example, all of your communications concerning insurance coverage would be with me.

It is the Trustee's job to fulfill all fiduciary duties regarding the Trust.  Beneficiaries of the Trust receive distributions when the Trust is dissolved, or when there is sufficient income to justify interim distributions.

To repeat, neither you nor Lawrence Carlin personnel nor MPIUA should be engaging in any communication with my brother.

Thank you for making note of this requirement and respecting it now and in the future.

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment