My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 17, 2022

Is the FBI Utilizing "False Flag" Accusations to Justify Intended Aggression?

This is to document my receipt of a threat from my stalker that others have assumed my online identity in order to send harassing and/or threatening messages toward recipients whose identities I do not know.

In general, this represents a new category of slander and defamation.

My stalker once suggested that my communications with my congresswoman, Anna Eshoo, had been disrupted by threats that were extended to her office through FBI affiliates' unlawful assumption of my online identity.

But, other than that instance, I have not received warnings like this until now.

Clearly, this is frightening, given that falsified threats co-opting my online identity can be utilized as false justification for a law enforcement action against me.  Presumably, my family members could be targeted in a similar manner.

In my defense, I can only attest that I am not in any way shape or form a threatening or violent person.

I do believe that those who violate the law should held accountable in a process that upholds the Constitution and the rule of law in every measure.

That never equates to threatening people.

Having been the recipient of tens of thousands of threats to my life and my family members' lives over recent years, I can readily express that threats are profoundly damaging to the progress of civil society upon which we all rely.

No one should be frightened to open the front door, to start their car, to socialize with friends, or to travel through the public sphere.

Our democracy depends, in my opinion, on our willingness as Americans to defend the civil liberties and human rights of one another.

That means that we are committed, as I am committed, to protecting and preserving one another's fundamental safety, right to free speech, and right to peaceable assembly.

Please know that any threats extended to others co-opting my name and/or likeness constitute knowingly falsified material intended to discredit my truthful testament of the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Further, such false threats do place my safety, and that of my family members, at tangible risk.

So, I view this situation as one of great concern.

I appreciate all efforts on the part of OIG Hotline investigators to identify the true source of such threats, if they exist.

It seems clear that far right members of the FBI are willing to engage in "false flag" attacks, attributing to their victims a non-existent intent of being violent or aggressive, in order to justify the FBI's own intent to perpetrate violence against the innocent.

This is not so very different from Vladimir Putin's attack on a Ukranian maternity ward utilizing the "false flag" justification that the hospital in question was sheltering aggressors toward Russia.

A Ukranian maternity ward is not a threat to Russian sovereignty, certainly.

And I, as an FBI whistleblower, am no threat to the public safety.

Quite the contrary.  It is the preservation of our democracy that has led me to express to OIG Hotline investigators my deep concern over the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

I welcome any and all contact from OIG Hotline investigators and I am more than happy to give to OIG Hotline investigators any and all of my electronic devices, as well as any other records they may desire.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment