My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, October 28, 2022

Communication with Viktor Goldmakher

 Email communication documentation:

Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 28, 2022 at 10:48 AM

Re: Statement for your signature

Hi Viktor,

I have attached here a statement that covers the subjects of concern with regard to your previous tenancies at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA. 02543.

As a law-abiding American citizen and a conscientious landlord, I am responsible for ensuring that the premises are free from surveillance of and potential hazards to any future residents of the property, whether short-term or long-term.

You have already assured me on multiple occasions in writing that you have had no communication with the FBI or its affiliates whatsoever, Viktor.  Accordingly, I'm certain the attached document will present no concerns for you whatsoever.

As I have recently expressed to you, trust and open communication between landlords and tenants is foundational important from my perspective.

It would appear that you agree, Viktor.

As soon as you return this signed, witnessed document, we can communicate about the details of your initial payment for Gansett summer 2023.

Thank you for your cooperation in providing this testament, Viktor.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************

I, Viktor Goldmakher, formally attest to the following:

  • that Lane MacWilliams and her family have demonstrated to me at all times in the past that they are law-abiding, honorable citizens, loyal to the United States;
  • that I have never provided witness statements to the FBI or affiliated agencies concerning Lane MacWilliams or her family members;
  • that I have never provided to the FBI or its affiliates materials, information, or communications alleging that Lane MacWilliams or any member of her family has been in any manner involved in any suspicious or unlawful activity whatsoever;
  • that I have never accepted compensation from the FBI and/or Infragard to provide witness statements to the FBI concerning Lane MacWilliams or her family;
  • that I have never granted access to Lane MacWilliams' residence at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA, to FBI personnel or their affiliates;
  • that I have never placed surveillance devices or other devices within 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA at the instruction of the FBI or its affiliates;
  • that I have never allowed FBI personnel or affiliates to place surveillance devices or other devices within 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA.
I hereby certify, under pain and penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct.

_________________________________________.            __________________________
Viktor Goldmakher                                                                Date


_________________________________________.            ___________________________
Witness                                                                                  Date

***********************************************************************************

Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 28, 2022 at 1:35 PM

Re:  Thank you for the signed/witnessed statement.

Viktor, thank you for providing your signed and witnessed statement regarding interactions with FBI personnel and affiliates.  I do appreciate it.

I would prefer to delay the first installment of your rental payment at this time.  Please allow me to explain the reason why.

It is my understanding that the FBI has advanced a knowingly false narrative, through falsified coerced witness statements, and other falsified evidence, that either I or a family member has been involved in malfeasance of some kind allowing its personnel to wrongfully invoke the Espionage Act or the Patriot Act.

As I have expressed to you in the past, I stand as a whistleblower of FBI law-breaking with regard to the agency's knowing engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Unfortunately, the agency has a history of aggressively targeting whistleblowers.

One means the FBI utilizes in its retaliatory efforts is that of alleging that a "target's" usual income has somehow been transformed into compensation for wrongful acts.

As a result, I would prefer to delay your November 1, 2022 rental payment installment for the six week rental at 40 Gansett in the summer of 2023.  Perhaps you would be willing to hold this installment until the OIG Hotline Investigations Division of the DOJ has made a little more progress regarding this matter.

Viktor, you have been renting my home at 40 Gansett Rd. for many years, and you and I both know that my own conduct and that of my family has been at all times forthright and honorable in all of our interactions with you.

I appreciate your understanding of the necessity of this pause.

I am happy to provide you with a revised lease scheduling your initial payment for February 1, 2023.  If we need more time, we can always extend it from there.

Thank you very much,
Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment