My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 24, 2022

When the FBI Coerces Lies Alleging "Espionage" Concerning Law-abiding "Targets of Interest"

1.  You have some concerns about your recent communications with your summer tenant on Cape Cod, Viktor Goldmakher.  Is that correct?

Answer:  I do.  Mr. Goldmakher has been asked to file falsified witness statements with the FBI concerning my family and me, so I am informed.

2.  Why does this merit extra attention?  It seems as though the FBI has communicated slanderous and defamatory information to almost everyone you know, in accordance with the agency's unconstitutional "target of interest" program protocol.

Answer:  Mr. Goldmakher and his wife, whom I have never met in person, are of Russian ancestry.  The FBI is able to exert enhanced control over Americans of Russian ancestry, unfortunately.  And that includes coercing falsified witness statements at the direction of the FBI handler involved.

3.  Why is the FBI able to exert "enhanced control" over those Americans with Russian ancestry?

Answer:  Because the FBI threatens to accuse such informants of "espionage" if they do not comply with the agency's unlawful demands.  Those with Russian ancestry, Russian spouses, and/or Russian friends are much more vulnerable to such false accusations.

4.  Does the FBI exert similar "enhanced control" over those Americans with Chinese ancestry, spouses, or friends on the same basis?

Answer:  Almost certainly.

5.  So, really, what you're describing is an FBI that is functioning identically to organized crime.  A given handler will demand a false denunciation from a paid witness informant, and if the informant declines, he or she will be added to the "target of interest" list.  But why do you believe Viktor Goldmakher may have been coerced to provide falsified reporting to the FBI in this manner?

Answer:  I recently asked Mr. Goldmakher to verify for me, under penalty of perjury, that he had corrected all falsified witness statements concerning me or my family members which he had provided to the FBI.

6.  And did he respond to you?

Answer:  He did, and I include that response herewith:


The contents are transcribed here for ease of reading:

Dear Ms. MacWilliams,

As I informed you previously, I have never granted access to 40 Gansett St., Woods Hole, MA to the FBI or its affiliates during the prior rental periods.  I have never made any statements to the above agencies concerning the property.

Viktor S. Goldmakher
74 Pelham Street, Newton, MA 02459

7.  What's the problem with this statement?

Answer:  Mr. Goldmakher, an exceptionally bright man, misstates the address of the property as 40 Gansett St., Woods Hole, MA, when the actual address is 40 Gansett Road, Woods Hole MA.  Further, he assures me that he has never made any statements to the FBI or its affiliates concerning my property, notably leaving out any and all mention of having reported to the FBI about my family members or myself.  Mr. Goldmakher is not making any false statements here that could place him in legal jeopardy in the future.  But his omissions are glaring.

8.  What do you conclude from the statements he provided to you?

Answer:  I conclude that Mr. Goldmakher did indeed grant access to my home at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA to the FBI.  Further, I conclude that Mr. Goldmakher has made myriad statements to the FBI concerning my family members and myself, and beyond this, that those statements are almost certainly false.

9.  What kind of falsifications could be of greatest concern?

Answer:  My stalker, a leading member of the far right within the United States, has suggested more than once that he has instructed the FBI to coerce lies from others concerning my family's alleged access to "nuclear codes."  Neither my husband, my sons, nor I myself, have any access whatsoever to "nuclear codes" of any kind.  Lies about "nuclear codes" could result in innocent people being violently assailed by the FBI and/or local law enforcement.

10.  Innocent people like you.

Answer:  Yes, innocent people like us.  I stand as a whistleblower of extensive malfeasance by the FBI.  The agency has demonstrated that it has no limits in its attempt to discredit and silence me as I attempt to articulate my truthful experience as a contributing Democrat and law-abiding "target of interest".

11.  Are you concerned that Mr. Goldmakher could have falsely attested to communications with you that never actually occurred?

Answer:  Yes, I am.  

12.  Do you know anyone else with Russian contacts who could have discredited you in addition to Mr. Goldmakher?

Answer:  My uncle and aunt, Michael and Margaret Herzen, have many Russian friends due to my uncle's  career selling medical supplies within Russia.  Though he is now retired, the Russian friendships remain.

13.  Do you believe Michael and Margaret Herzen have been threatened by the FBI into providing falsified witness statements?

Answer:  I believe Michael and Margaret Herzen have been threatened by the FBI, and I also believe their daughters, Juliana and Elena, were threatened when Michael and Margaret expressed reluctance to provide falsified reporting to the FBI handler involved.

14.  Any other friends or relatives with Russian contacts?

Answer:  My husband Ken MacWilliams has a graduate school friend, Paul Carey, who is married to a Russian physician.  Paul could easily have been coerced into providing false witness statements as a result of identical threats.

15.  Any Chinese friends or relatives who could have been placed in a similar position?

Answer:  I have one American citizen friend originally from China, Penny McNelly.  My husband has many colleagues from all over the world, including Americans of Chinese descent.  

16.  And all of these people would be vulnerable to the same basis of coercion from FBI personnel?

Answer:  Most definitely.  They would.

17.  Do you have any tangible evidence that these coerced falsified denunciations have occurred?

Answer:  Honestly, the only tangible evidence I have is that two outsized military-style drones are criss-crossing the airspace above my residence in Portola Valley every night.  These are not hobbyist drones.  These are million-dollar pieces of equipment.  My husband and I have watched them with ongoing amazement.

18.  How long have the drones been present?

Answer:  For at least six months.  There used to be only one, but recently, it seems a second drone was added.  

19.  So, you believe that the presence of these surveillance drones may indicate that the information you received stating that you and/or your husband may have been falsely accused of "espionage" or "terrorism" could be the result of the coerced falsified denunciations of people like Viktor Goldmakher, Mike and Margaret Herzen, and Paul Carey.  In addition, they could be the result of coerced falsified denunciations from Penny McNelly or your husband's Chinese-American colleagues.  
And others could have been threatened into providing falsified statements as well.

Answer:  Yes, I believe that falsified denunciations have been coerced aggressively and broadly by the FBI from among our friends and acquaintances.

20.  Given that you and your husband and sons are entirely law-abiding, what does this say about the United States as a nation?

Answer:  It says that we're teetering on the brink of totalitarian control by those who are unelected and unvetted by the American electorate.  The FBI has created a model of secrecy surrounding knowingly false allegations about "targets of interest," the majority of whom are Democrats and journalists.  When the agency is questioned about its actions, it cites the "national security interest."  When the agency fails to uphold the Freedom of Information Act, it refers to the "national security interest" as well.

21.  What is our best hope of illuminating the "insider threat" the FBI has come to represent to our democracy within the United States?

Answer:  President Joseph R. Biden, who is alert to the predations of the far right within the FBI in a way that no other President has been before him.  President Biden possesses the insight, the intelligence, the strength of character and the resolve to explain to the American people the manner in which far right segments of the FBI have knowingly subverted the Constitution for autocratic aims.  His administration, which is also brilliant and insightful, in my opinion, will assist him.

22.  Will you assist by telling your truthful account of your experience as a law-abiding "target of interest"?

Answer:  Wholeheartedly.  Without hesitation.  Yes.  I will assist with all the strength I possess in defending our democracy from those who would unmake it.  

I have been extremely fortunate that President Biden has protected my life and the lives of my family members as I have attempted to illuminate the problem of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives. The OIG Hotline Investigations Division, the Honorable Avril Haines, Director of ODNI, and others have intervened repeatedly on our behalf.

There are, at a bare minimum, a few million other law-abiding "targets of interest" within the United States alone who deserve my help, in turn.  Given that all of our cherished civil liberties depend on this advocacy, it would be an honor to extend my most dedicated and vigorous support.
*************************************************************************************

At the end of my posts regarding the unlawful actions of far-right personnel within the FBI, I will be adding the following statement.  The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  The safety of FBI agents should be protected, just as the safety of the American citizenry should be protected.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of ALL AMERICANS that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment