My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Update: Does the FBI Utilize Pinterest to Fabricate Disinformation About "Targets of Interest"?

 And again, an identical notification arrived from Pinterest at 7:49 p.m. on October 6, 2022.



I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************


October 5, 2022

OIG Hotline investigators, please be aware that I received an email from Pinterest with the following content at 5:18 a.m. this morning.  

I am not currently active on Pinterest.  I do not save Pins to any boards whatsoever, though it is entirely possible that third parties engage in activity by co-opting my account.

To clarify once again, I do not engage in self-injury or substance abuse.  I do not have eating disorders.  I am not anxious, depressed, or suicidal.

That said, I do hope that investigators have been able to access material which may be highly useful in the context of evidence preservation, as delineated below.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

Hi Gabrielle4917,We recently removed a Pin from your "The Darkness of Others" board because it goes against our Community Guidelines on self-injury and harmful behavior.We limit the distribution of or remove content that displays, rationalizes or encourages suicide, self-injury, eating disorders or substance abuse. This content impacts the community - it can be triggering, or reinforce harmful behavior. These rules apply to all Pins, including ones on your secret boards.Please take some time to go through your Pins and remove any that may conflict with our policies, or we may take further action against your account.If you think we've made a mistake, you can submit an appeal within 7 days.If you or someone you know is struggling with self-injury or suicide, resources are available in our Help Center where you can get free, confidential and immediate support.Thanks,The Pinterest Team


**********************************************************************************

September 15, 2022

OIG Hotline, I received the following message from Pinterest at 2:58 a.m. this morning:

Hi Gabrielle4917,

Recently, we removed one of your Pins for violation of our guidelines on self-injury and harmful behavior.  After a review of our decision, we've decided to re-instate your Pin, but please take some time to go through your Pins and remove any that may be in violation of our Community Guidelines.

These rules apply to all Pins, including ones on your secret boards.  If we notice more Pins that conflict with our Community Guidelines, we may take additional action on your account.

Thanks,

The Pinterest Team

I appreciate the intervention that led Pinterest to consider the possible motives of those within the FBI instructing Pinterest's actions toward members.

A couple of further notes for OIG Hotline investigators: I hope you will be able to recover all deleted Pins.

I have attempted to document many threats through the board entitled "The Darkness of Others," though other boards may contain evidence of this malfeasance as well.  

At least one poster goes by the name of Heiffer or Heff, an apparent reference to me in connection to the physician who appeared to intentionally perpetrate Corynebacterium Bovis ocular infection during a surgery.  This physician, it seems, was being paid for harms which included falsified law enforcement reporting at the time.  There are references to this physician as being a "surgeon for the mafia."

Some of the posts appear to refer to me as "Shawty" or "Shorty," in apparent reference to my height.

Many posts spontaneously appearing on my Pinterest account educated me about the FBI's "target of interest" program, about which I had previously known nothing.  Further, posts have included background information on human trafficking within the United States, about which I had been similarly ignorant.

I have attempted to document myriad threats against my husband and our sons, in addition to threats to my  own safety.

Some threats make reference to "targets" as participants in a video game, as in the statement I received one day that read:  "Game Over.  You and all your friends are dead."

My Pinterest feed has included endless photographs of guns, continuous quotes about killings and assassins, warnings about dangerous situations, comments about serial killers, psychopaths and malignant narcissists, all of which my stalker appears to believe describe him.  At times there have been posts concerning drug addiction, alcoholism, hepatitis C infection, and a particular lymphatic condition (lymphadenopathy?), all of which I have taken to reflect the diagnoses of my stalker.

In addition, it has included references to those with clairvoyant ability, references to "witches" those with psychic gifts, etc.

At times, it has spontaneously included posts in foreign languages, specifically Greek and Russian, neither of which I speak, and beyond this, what appear to be "confessions" of crimes against a particular hispanic child, a little girl, who has been repeatedly pictured in a hand-drawn sketch with a man's hand over her mouth.

Twice, there was a frightening sketch of a woman bound with ropes in a position called "the runner."  I don't think I saved this Pin, because I found it too horrifying.

Once, there was specific login information for an apparent Facebook group.  (I don't chat with Facebook groups, although it appears others have done so while appropriating my online identity.) I had never seen anything so detailed on my feed before, and I know I made note of this.

I hope this may assist you.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, I received an unusual message from Pinterest this morning, sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 2:38 a.m.  Because I do not monitor my email account continuously, I could easily have missed this communication.

It references an account titled Gabrielle4917 and a board within this account entitled "The Darkness of Others."

I am not active on this account or any other Pinterest account at this time.  I do not sign in or out of it, although I note that third parties do.  I do not save or delete Pins to any boards related to this Pinterest account or any other Pinterest account, although I must presume that Pins are being "saved" by third parties represented by FBI affiliates, with the intention that they represent my own activity.

Because the FBI has engaged in a concerted attempt to allege psychological instability on my part, the content of this message from Pinterest is highly concerning.

I include the text of this communication herewith:

Hi Gabrielle4917,

We recently removed a Pin from your  "The Darkness of Others" board because it goes against our Community Guidelines on self-injury and harmful behavior.

We limit the distribution of or remove content that displays, rationalizes, or encourages suicide, self-injury, eating disorders, or substance abuse.  This content impacts the community -- it can be triggering or reinforce harmful behavior.  These rules apply to all Pins, including those on your secret boards.

Please take some time to go through your Pins and remove any that may conflict with our policies, or we may take further action against your account.

If you think we've made a mistake, you can submit an appeal within 7 days.

If you or someone you know is struggling with depression, low confidence or impulses to self-injury, resources are available in our Help Center where you can get free, confidential and immediate support.

Thanks,

The Pinterest Team


Why have I maintained this Pinterest account?

One reason:  evidence.

This Pinterest account contains evidence of thousands of threats extended to me over the past several years.  While it is entirely possible that the FBI has deleted many of these threats, I would think it likely that Pinterest would maintain records of account activity.

This email is unlike any I have received from Pinterest before, at least to my knowledge.

I am in no manner suicidal, depressed, anxious, self-harming, low in confidence, suffering from an eating disorder, or engaging in substance abuse.

Even so, this communication from Pinterest assumes a disciplinary tone, and states that action may be taken against my account.

What do I suspect is occurring in this instance?  I suspect that FBI affiliates have a concern that the specific threats I have documented on this account may implicate them.  If they can persuade Pinterest to cancel my account, that slate can be wiped clean.

It is in the interests of OIG Hotline investigators to preserve the original contents of this account, in my opinion.  If Pins have been deleted over the past six months, it would be important to recover them.

Therefore, I hereby give permission to OIG Hotline investigators to take full control of my Pinterest account, including its complete history, in the interests of furthering an active investigation into the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

I believe that Pinterest should receive a preservation-of-evidence letter from the OIG Hotline with regard to this account, including all account history.  And I believe Pinterest management should be closely questioned with regard to its communications with the FBI/Infragard regarding "target of interest" accounts.

In the meantime, I believe my sign-in information is as follows:

Username:  Gabrielle4917

Password:  Creators77***

If this information is incorrect for any reason, or fails to give you full access to my account, I grant permission to Pinterest to allow you full access, including complete access to recovery of all deleted Pins.

Please understand that I do not have full control over this account's content.  At a certain point, Pins in Greek and Russian languages began spontaneously appearing on my boards, placed there by third parties.  Many times, Pins have been saved by third parties suggesting that an individual wishes to "drop off the grid," or "disappear from public view," or "start over where no one knows your name."  Suggestive sexual content has also appeared at times.  None of this content has originated with me.  So, it has been clear to me for years that FBI affiliates have actively engaged in manipulating the content of this account.  Having said that, I have attempted to save many specific threats pertaining to myself and my family members, and I believe that material should be promptly accessed and preserved.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment