My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 5, 2022

My Husband's Preparation for Surgery

 OIG Hotline, because specific harms are being threatened toward my husband relating to his upcoming knee surgery with PAMF surgeon, Dr. Frank S. Chen, I have requested that he obtain a full panel of blood testing prior to accessing this care.

In particular, my stalker has expressed a compulsion to infect healthy people with his HIV.  My husband and I reported this to an Oakland FBI agent at our own initiative during an in-person meeting two years ago, though this information was not provided to us within materials responsive to my FOIA request #1496758-000 from the FBI.

Because it appears that there is the possibility that the FBI has engaged in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting alleging promiscuity on my part, the unlawful conveyance of an STD toward my husband or myself in a medical setting might be viewed by agency personnel as "bolstering" the agency's lies.

For this reason, alongside the content of threats received, I believe it is judicious for my husband to access this panel of testing prior to his surgery.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment