My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 24, 2022

Updated October 25, 2022 at 9:23 AM Pacific Time: OIG Hotline, Please Intercept Mailing of Concern from Viktor Goldmakher

October 25, 2022

OIG Hotline investigators, I am informed that Viktor Goldmakher's certified letter to me contains more than lease documents and a rent check.  Rather, this mailing allegedly contains information which the FBI intended to justify a raid on my home.

Because I have received hundreds of threats of a violent police raid on my home, I take this matter seriously.

I hereby grant to the OIG Hotline my permission to take possession of this mailing in my stead.  

It is imperative that the FBI and its affiliates not have the opportunity to tamper further with this envelope's contents.  Post Office personnel in Menlo Park can be queried as to whether anyone has attempted to access this mailing.

The tracking number for this certified mailing, provided to me by Viktor Goldmakher, is 70220410000144824689..  The article number is 4689.  

The documentation that appeared in my mailbox regarding attempted delivery is pictured below.

This item should currently be waiting at the U.S. Post Office located at 2120 Avy Avenue, Menlo Park, CA. 94025.  Phone number:  650-272-5199.  This post office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

This item ought to have remained at the Menlo Park Post Office for fifteen days following the first attempted delivery on October 20, 2022.  If it has been rerouted from this location, investigators should attempt to intercept it right away.

Beyond immediately taking possession of this mailing, OIG Hotline investigators may seek to obtain Viktor Goldmakher's recent communications with his FBI handler, as well as questioning him formally with regard to the exact contents of this package.  

It is possible that the mailing was tampered with en route to me, and that the FBI placed material within the envelope that did not originate with Viktor Goldmakher.  However, it is my belief that Viktor Goldmakher would have provided significant falsified witness statements connected with this mailing.  He should be able to disclose this information to you immediately.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************



************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, I believe there is something unusual about this mailing of rental check and summer lease agreement from Viktor Goldmakher.  I am endeavoring to assess what that may be before accepting possession of it.  Because the FBI has attempted to extend lies about my family with regard to alleged possession of "nuclear codes," and because Mr. Goldmakher is of Russian descent, I am exercising extreme caution in this matter.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

The emails below have been transcribed for ease of reading:

Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 24, 2022 at 9:47 AM

Re: Copy of signed lease via email

Viktor, would you please send me a copy of the signed lease via email?

That would be a great help.

Thank you very much,

Lane

******************************

Sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: vgoldmakher@gmail.com Date: October 24, 2022 at 6:49 PM.

Hi Lane.

Certainly.  Attached.

Have a good week.

Viktor

******************************

Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: October 24, 2022 at 7:24 PM

Thank you very much, Viktor.

May I ask you whether your certified mailing to me contains anything other than the rental check,  lease agreement, and your signed statement, the latter two of which you provided to me via email?

I appreciate your letting me know, Viktor.

All best,

Lane

*******************************

Sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. Date: October 24, 2022 at 7:40 PM

Lane, I mailed all these in a single certified letter.  Have you received it?

******************************

Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 24, 2022 at 9:49 PM

Viktor, hi,

I will go into further detail.  But first, could you please confirm for me the exact and complete contents of your mailing?

I am assuming that you sent the signed rental agreement and your signed statement, both of which you have now provided to me via email, along with the rental check due November 1, 2022 for $11,340.

I am further assuming that you sent nothing else whatsoever in this mailing.

Is this correct?

Thank you for clarifying,

Lane

********************************





No comments:

Post a Comment