My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 9, 2022

When the FBI and Russian-affiliated Organized Crime Shake Hands

1.  What have been some of the most unusual threats you have received?

Answer:  They have all been unusual, as far as I'm concerned.  The idea that the FBI or one of the FBI's associated agencies could be contracting with Russian-affiliated organized crime to cause harm to law-abiding American citizens, one of whom happens to stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance -- this is a highly unexpected allegation.

2.  But the FBI's engagement with organized crime is not entirely without precedent.  Isn't there evidence that the CIA contracted with the mafia in an attempt to assassinate Fidel Castro in the 1960's?

Answer:  I'm not a political figure.  I'm not a Communist.  I'm not a revolutionary.  I'm not a "spy." And I'm not a "terrorist."  The only reason I represent a threat to the FBI is that I know the agency has been engaged in widespread falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

3.  But the point is that the FBI has historically maintained complex relationships with organized crime figures.   One segment of the FBI was searching for Whitey Bulger in the late 1990's while another segment of the FBI was actively hiding him.

Answer:  Yes, and it became known later that payoffs were flowing in both directions.

4.  Do you believe that certain members of the FBI have been directed by your stalker, a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime, to engage in falsified law enforcement reporting when it comes to your case?

Answer:  I will simply say that I am actively awaiting fulfillment of my Freedom of Information Act request from the ODNI.  The fact that my stalker has seemed to exert extensive control over far right segments of the FBI is deeply concerning, and not just for me.

5.  You feel that the infiltration of Russian-affiliated organized crime interests into certain segments of the FBI represents a national security risk.

Answer:  I do.

6.  Your stalker has conveyed to you that the FBI has engaged in knowingly false law enforcement reporting concerning your husband as well.

Answer:  He has.

7.  And, specifically, he has conveyed that the agency has falsified documents, witness statements, photographs, and potentially AI-generated films to allege crimes such as ...?

Answer:  He has conveyed that there are knowingly false allegations pertaining to "industrial espionage," "espionage," and "terrorism."

8.  What is the risk with such false allegations?

Answer:  Breonna Taylor died due to falsified law enforcement reporting.  The risks really have no limit.  When the FBI is lying about law-abiding American citizens, our civil society is no longer safe.

9.  Lies about criminal activity are typically utilized by totalitarian regimes to harm whistleblowers, journalists, and political opponents.

Answer:  Yes, we certainly have seen how Russia has treated its whistleblowers and journalists in recent years.  Navalny is in prison, tragically.  And Politkovskaya, Levin-Utkin and Babchenko are dead.

10.  Do you genuinely believe the United States is at risk of succumbing to totalitarian forces in the same manner that Russia and China have?

Answer:  President Biden stands in full support of our democracy, and his presence makes us all extremely fortunate.  By contrast, former President Trump, as soon as he was elected, asked all the state attorneys general for the voting rolls, if you remember.  A short time later, he was suggesting to FBI Director Comey that journalists should be arrested.  These are not subtle hints of threatened autocracy.  They are signals that we need to sound the alarm.

11.  You recently read a book entitled The Jakarta Method by Vincent Bevins.  

Answer:  I did, and I found it to be a revelation.

12:  Why?

Answer:  Because the CIA pioneered a formula for the installment of what I will refer to as "controlled governments" in various foreign countries over the last sixty years.  Those same techniques, which involve buying the loyalty of certain members of both law enforcement and the military, while attempting to inflame social tensions at both ends of the political spectrum, are currently being implemented within our own borders.

13.  Do you believe that falsified law enforcement reporting serves a central role in the far right infiltration of the FBI and local law enforcement as well?

Answer:  Almost certainly.  Yes.  And I think it's necessary to understand that these schemes do not emerge by accident.  They are planned and charted and timed,  as difficult as that may be for those of us who are benevolent to fathom.

14.  With what objective?

Answer:  I think an early goal of "surveillance capitalism" as it has been defined by author Shoshana Zuboff is to sweep the whole population into the category of "those who need watching."  People who can be falsely labeled as psychologically unstable or dangerous can be wrongfully dragged into the paradigm of the surveillance state.

15.  What are the dangers of the surveillance state?

Answer:  Corrupt law enforcement officers who are engaging in falsified law enforcement reporting do not merely wish to surveil their targets.  They wish to harm them, thereby achieving a sense of their own omnipotence, reach, and invincibility.  The objective is, as Zuboff has so rightly expressed, an "overthrow of the people's sovereignty."

16.  To what end?

Answer:  Absolute power and limitless money in the hands of an unelected few.

17.  Is it possible that your fears might be overblown?

Answer:  Anything is possible.  But I think the real threats to my physical safety and that of my family members indicate that the FBI is genuinely frightened about exposure of the truth I have happened to discover -- that the FBI is knowingly engaged in falsified law enforcement reporting toward law-abiding American citizens and that these crimes internal to the agency are widespread.

18.  And now your stalker has communicated that the FBI has initiated a contract of some sort with Russian-affiliated organized crime?

Answer:  A contract to cause us harm.  Yes.

19.  Are you attempting to take extra precautions surrounding your safety at this time?

Answer: We are trying to exert extra care.  But our real safety will most substantively improve when I receive materials responsive to my FOIA request in their entirety, without omission or redaction.

20.  The truth is the best shield for you and your family members.

Answer:  Without question.  It is.  As long as the FBI is allowed to continue lying about my family members and myself, the agency can attempt to falsely justify violence against us.  And that's a frightening circumstance.  The FBI has 38,000 employees, and limitless numbers of contractors and affiliates.  I stand as one loyal, dedicated, truthful American citizen.

21.  Is your voice enough to convince others of the importance of your FOIA request's fulfillment?

Answer:  My voice is all I have.  I am trying to raise it in expression of concern for all law-abiding "targets of interest," and, indeed, for all Americans, whose civil liberties and human rights are endangered by falsified law enforcement reporting in a manner they have not yet grasped.  Voltaire wisely expressed that "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."  We have seen the effects of the far right's foray into disinformation.  We ought not to be waiting for the atrocities that may follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment