My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 29, 2022

Update: Viktor Goldmakher Has Second Thoughts, October 29, 2022

Update: two new emails have been added to this thread.

**********************************************************************************

This email thread is a continuation of that provided within the post, "Communication With Viktor Goldmakher," dated October 28, 2022.  The document with Viktor and Nina Goldmakher's signatures, attesting to no communication whatsoever with the FBI, is included below.

***********************************************************************************

Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 28, 2022 at 1:35 PM

Re:  Thank you for the signed/witnessed statement.

Viktor, thank you for providing your signed and witnessed statement regarding interactions with FBI personnel and affiliates.  I do appreciate it.

I would prefer to delay the first installment of your rental payment at this time.  Please allow me to explain the reason why.

It is my understanding that the FBI has advanced a knowingly false narrative, through falsified coerced witness statements, and other falsified evidence, that either I or a family member has been involved in malfeasance of some kind allowing its personnel to wrongfully invoke the Espionage Act or the Patriot Act.

As I have expressed to you in the past, I stand as a whistleblower of FBI law-breaking with regard to the agency's knowing engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Unfortunately, the agency has a history of aggressively targeting whistleblowers.

One means the FBI utilizes in its retaliatory efforts is that of alleging that a "target's" usual income has somehow been transformed into compensation for wrongful acts.

As a result, I would prefer to delay your November 1, 2022 rental payment installment for the six week rental at 40 Gansett in the summer of 2023.  Perhaps you would be willing to hold this installment until the OIG Hotline Investigations Division of the DOJ has made a little more progress regarding this matter.

Viktor, you have been renting my home at 40 Gansett Rd. for many years, and you and I both know that my own conduct and that of my family has been at all times forthright and honorable in all of our interactions with you.

I appreciate your understanding of the necessity of this pause.

I am happy to provide you with a revised lease scheduling your initial payment for February 1, 2023.  If we need more time, we can always extend it from there.

Thank you very much,
Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. Date: October 28, 2022 at 2:30 PM

Hi Lane, I fully understand and am ready to send you this installment whenever you are ready.
Viktor

***********************************************************************************

Sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. Date: October 29, 2022 at 5:56 PM

Dear Lane, 

Nina and I discussed the delay in signing the contract that you proposed.  Since our granddaughter wants to go to Children Science School in Woods Hole this summer, we are afraid to postpone renting a house until the winter.  The main reason we always signed the lease for your house in September was that renting a decent house in Woods Hole for summer weeks is not easy, especially at the last moment.  Therefore, if you cannot commit to renting your house now, we will have to look for an alternative rental right away.  There are some houses that are available but they will be gone soon.  Unfortunately, when we find a suitable house, we will have to commit to it in order not to lose it.  I hope you will reconsider.  Thank you,
Viktor

**********************************************************************************
Sent to :vgoldmakher@gmail.com.  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 29, 2022 at 6:31 PM and, in duplicate, from lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com at 6:48 PM

Viktor, I am committing to rent you the house for six weeks in the summer of 2023 under the terms of the lease here attached.  I will not rent it to another person for the time period in which you are interested, providing all of your testaments to me are true and correct.  You and Nina have signed a document under penalty of perjury stating that you have had no interaction whatsoever with the FBI or its affiliates regarding my family or me.  I take you at your word.  You have always presented yourselves to me as honest and ethical people.

Do you have any second thoughts about the statement you signed?  Have you recalled something that would render your testament untrue?

If you stand by your word, we should proceed as planned.

I have simply proposed a delay in the date of your first deposit, and you have agreed to this delay.  This is a small detail that should present no obstacle to your renting the property as usual.  As I have mentioned before, these are small matters when there is openness, transparency, integrity, and truthful communication  between parties.

I have enclosed herewith a copy of the new lease agreement, with the new deadline, and I am happy to send you the countersigned document.

I think we have an excellent plan, Viktor.  Let's hold to the course upon which we have agreed.

All best,
Lane

**********************************************************************************
Sent to: lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com  From: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. Date: October 29, 2022 at 7:57 PM

Lane, thank you.  I got it.  This is good news.  I will write to you tomorrow.

Viktor

**********************************************************************************
Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. From: lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com on October 30. 2022 at 10:14 PM and from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, in duplicate, at 10:17 PM

Viktor, just fyi, I received no email from you today, October 30, 2022.

Please re-send your communication, if possible.

Thank you very much,
Lane MacWilliams


***********************************************************************************
The following document, signed by Victor Goldmakher and witnessed by Nina Goldmakher, has been transcribed herewith for ease of reading:

I, Viktor Goldmakher, formally attest to the following:

  • that Lane MacWilliams and her family have demonstrated to me at all times in the past that they are law-abiding, honorable citizens, loyal to the United States;
  • that I have never provided witness statements to the FBI or affiliated agencies concerning Lane MacWilliams or her family members;
  • that I have never provided to the FBI or its affiliates materials, information, or communications alleging that Lane MacWilliams or any member of her family has been in any manner involved in any suspicious or unlawful activity whatsoever;
  • that I have never accepted compensation from the FBI and/or Infragard to provide witness statements to the FBI concerning Lane MacWilliams or her family;
  • that I have never granted access to Lane MacWilliams' residence at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA, to FBI personnel or their affiliates;
  • that I have never placed surveillance devices or other devices within 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA at the instruction of the FBI or its affiliates;
  • that I have never allowed FBI personnel or affiliates to place surveillance devices or other devices within 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA.
I hereby certify, under pain and penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct.

_________________________________________.            __________________________
Viktor Goldmakher                                                                Date


_________________________________________.            ___________________________
Witness                                                                                  Date





No comments:

Post a Comment