My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 15, 2022

Renewed Threats of Unjustified Law Enforcement Raid Toward the MacWilliams Family

 1.  It seems that the FBI is going to be implicated on a number of fronts with regard to preying upon you and your family members.

Answer:  It seems so, yes.  I believe the evidence will bear that out.

2.  What is the FBI's response to the likelihood of exposure of its crimes toward the law-abiding American public?

Answer:  Unfortunately, the FBI's mindset still appears to be one of attempting to discredit the whistleblower and evade accountability through violent action against us.

3.  How is this manifesting?

Answer:  I am told that the FBI is circling back to all of its paid "witness informants" to attempt to coerce yet further falsified witness statements from them.

4.  And what is the intent in the FBI's more recent coercion toward these people?

Answer:  The intent is the false justification of witness statements to such an egregious extent that the FBI could attempt to stage a violent law enforcement raid on our home.

5.  What would be the objective of such a raid?

Answer:  The goal of the FBI would be to eliminate the whistleblower who could reveal the nature and extent of its malfeasance toward the law-abiding American public

6.  Does such aggression seem realistic to you?

Answer:  Not particularly.  But I am a peaceable person, so aggression in general does not strike me as "realistic."

7.  How do you mean?

Answer:  I think that unjustified aggression and cover up attempts can usually be illuminated by talented and determined investigators.  So, I think there are powerful disincentives for corrupt law enforcement officers to engage in this sort of scheme.  But that is assuming that there are rational actors involved, and, given the nature and breadth of the falsified law enforcement reporting in which it appears the FBI is engaging, that assumption may not be a safe one.

8.  You don't believe the "target of interest" program is being administered by rational actors.

Answer:  No, I don't.  Anyone who could conceive of a program of surveillance, harassment and harm toward law-abiding American citizens is not what I would consider to be a rational actor.  Those FBI employees implementing such a program may justify their conduct by stating that they are "just following orders."  But we've heard that argument before.

9.  When have we heard it specifically?

Answer:  At the Nuremberg trials concerning WWII atrocities committed by the Germans against the Jews, the Roma, and others who opposed the Nazis.

10.  Your argument is that FBI personnel need to find the strength of character to uphold the Constitution as they have vowed to the American public to do.

Answer: Yes, that is my point exactly.  The American public needs to understand that it is acceptable to say no to the harmful demands of far right segments of the FBI.  This group embodies a form of unjust authority that has the potential to unmake our democracy if we cannot illuminate its stratagems and its aims -- and do so thoroughly and promptly.

11.  No one should be staging a law enforcement raid on your home, in other words.

Answer:  No, they should not.  Neither local law enforcement nor the FBI should be free to consider such an action, given the crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting both entities have committed against my family.

12.  What needs to happen in order for the FBI to be prevented from pursuing such a plan of harm?

Answer: The truth needs to be told, in my opinion, and as soon as possible.  Once the problem of falsified law enforcement reporting can be publicly acknowledged as a pressing issue for our democracy, the threats toward my family and me should be mitigated to a degree.

13.  You hope you will soon receive materials responsive to your FOIA request without omission or redaction, in other words.

Answer:  Yes, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment