My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Does the FBI Falsify Evidence of Mental Health Care Access on the Part of Whistleblowers?

October 19, 2022

To the Honorable Avril Haines, Director, ODNI, and to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, U.S. DOJ:

I am informed by my stalker, a leading member of the far right within the United States, that certain FBI personnel have cast aspersions on my psychological stability and resilience.

The documentation below, which represents a misattributed bill for psychiatric care -- not my own -- would appear to give tangible evidence of the FBI's attempt to mischaracterize me in this regard.

I am neither the patient nor the guarantor on this account.  I never received a bill until July 26, 2022, at which point State Collection Service wrote to me, expressing that my account at Stanford Health Care was in arrears.

On September 27, 2022, I received a first statement of a $510.00 balance directly from Stanford Health Care, which seemed to have inexplicably withdrawn this bill's assignment to State Collection Service, Ince.

Stanford's documentation lists my first statement date as 11/23/2020, yet the service date for this treatment was 1/20/2021.

Last week, I received yet a third bill for this date of treatment, this time from a second collections agency, CMRE Financial Services, Inc.  This billing, for the first time, mentions my son as the recipient of this health care appointment.

I find this whole sequence of events to be highly irregular.  The documentation seems to me to correspond to the FBI's attempts to disseminate falsehoods concerning my veracity and stability as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

Because my attempts to communicate with the OIG Hotline of the U.S. DOJ appear to be obstructed at this time, I request your Office's support in forwarding this documentation to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division.

Thank you very much for your efforts on my behalf.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

The letter below has been transcribed for ease of reading.

October 18, 2022

To CMRE Financial Services:  

This letter regards a $510.00 bill owed to Stanford Health Care/Stanford Medicine, reference #0069688624.

This does not represent my debt, and I am unable to pay this bill, given that it appears, inaccurately, to imply that the psychiatric services accessed on January 20, 2021 were mine.

In truth, the mental health care rendered by Stanford Medicine pertains to my son, not to me.  My husband, Kenneth P. MacWilliams, is the guarantor on my son's account.  I am not.

As an initial step toward resolution, this bill must be placed in the name of my son, xxxxxx MacWilliams, who accessed treatment with Dr. Jacob Ballon on January 20, 2021, or in the name of my husband, Kenneth P. MacWilliams, who serves as the guarantor on this account.

After the debt is appropriately attributed, my family will be more than happy to pay this charge.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

cc: Stanford Health Care, Customer Service Billing Department








No comments:

Post a Comment