My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 10, 2022

The Phenomenon of Psychological Projection Within the Auspices of the FBI

1.  What is psychological projection?

Answer:  It's a fairly complex psychological phenomenon whereby an individual who experiences shame over his actions casts blame for them onto an innocent target.

2.  A predator accuses his prey of his own crimes?

Answer:  Essentially, yes.  

3.  Does this FBI utilize this technique in manifesting the slander, defamation, harassment and harms that are a standard part of its "target of interest" program?

Answer:  It does.  The FBI seems to be utilizing those who are guilty of real crimes to implicate those "targets of interest" who are entirely innocent.

4.  So give me an example of how this works.

Answer:  My stalker, who experiences poorly treated psychosis, has accused me of being psychologically unstable, for example.  This is classic projection.

5.  So, a human trafficker could accuse a virtuous person of being promiscuous under such a paradigm.

Answer:  Exactly.  And this list goes on.  My stalker, so I am told, has falsely accused my family members of some form of "terrorism," which would be a laughable assertion if it weren't so dangerous.  Today, a song involving "sabotage" and "nuclear codes" began spontaneously playing on my iPhone.  I photographed the lyrics and include them here:

In the morning glow, I'll hold you close,

While lunatics clutch the nuclear codes

And take their tolls on burning roads

As we huddle here over the radio.


6.  How might this relate to projection on the part of your stalker?

Answer:  My stalker is a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the U.S., so one can only guess.  At the very least, I would observe that he has terrorized my family and me for years, and far right elements of the FBI appear to have aided and abetted him during that process.  Is he involved in more sinister actions that could impact national security?  I don't have access to that information in any way, shape or form.

7.  That's a central question for investigators, isn't it?

Answer:  Certainly.  It's difficult for me to imagine that my stalker could be granted access to sensitive information relating to national security.  But then again, he seems to exert at least as much control over the FBI as Christopher Wray.  So, the situation is extremely concerning.

8.  Do you believe your stalker is continuing to "project" his own crimes onto you and your husband by extending false accusations toward the two of you?

Answer:  It's almost certainly happening.  My stalker is a hardened criminal who has demonstrated an inability to control his compulsions of harm toward us, all the while the far right segments of the FBI have facilitated his predations toward us over time.  

9.  So, while you cannot characterize his false accusations toward you in all of their specifics, you can be fairly certain that his accusations serve as a kind of confession of the crimes he is actually committing, given his consistent history of projecting his faults.

Answer:  Exactly so.  I'm under the impression that his false accusations have become somewhat more desperate of late due to the fact that there is likely real evidence accumulating which implicates him of serious wrongdoing.

10.  But is there a chance that his ongoing lies could actually cause you real harm?

Answer:  There is always a chance that lies can cause real harm, and this potential must not be underestimated.  That's one of the many reasons I remain immensely grateful to investigators who are attempting to document the truth of this person's actions in the context of the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

11.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment