My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 20, 2024

Addressing FBI Allegations of Impersonation in the Extension of False Threats

 OIG Hotline, please access the information within the communication below within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, in an email bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE and ODNI Investigators Re: Request for Advocacy Re: False Accusations through Appel with Injunctive Relief Upheld, September 20, 2024, sent at 2:46 PM today, September 20, 2024.

Given that the FBI appears to be alleging online impersonation and/or forgery in the production of false threats to others, this represents an extremely serious matter.

If such false claims have been extended by the FBI or its affiliates, I will appreciate your efforts to facilitate immediate advocacy on my behalf.

Understandably, any person who represents a threat to public safety can suffer lethal harm extended by the government.  That said, I do not represent any kind of a threat to public safety whatsoever.

Rather, I am advocating to my greatest capacity for the civil liberties and human rights of the American public.  And I am doing so peaceably, honorably and lawfully, with immense gratitude for those who are also advocating for the freedoms we hold most dear.  That appreciation includes all the Justices of the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court as a whole, which happens to have determined to uphold the Injunctive Relief provided to me on September 16, 2024, and to provide further Injunctive Orders in my favor yesterday, September 19, 2024, according to the FBI.

I also uphold the safety of our public officials in every way, shape and form at all times.

Thank you for allowing me to express these serious concerns.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams














No comments:

Post a Comment