My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 13, 2024

Request for Intervention Re: Wifi Outage at 45 Vista Verde Way

 OIG Hotline, this is to inform your Office that I experienced a Wifi outage between 6:05 PM and 6:24 PM on September 13, 2024.  This was almost certainly perpetrated by the FBI or its affiliates.

This is to confirm that I did not originate this outage, nor did I direct or control this outage.

I remained within my home alone, with the exception of my Abyssinian cat Zoe, during the entire period of Wifi interruption.

I did not extend communications to anyone during the period of this Wifi outage.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Rather, I audio recorded my presence in my home by myself between 6:09 PM and 6:24 PM (having changed batteries in my Sony device between 6:05 PM and 6:09 PM).

I also took video of my blinking Wifi router twice during this interval.  Those videos are included herewith:


All of my actions during this Wifi outage continued to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Please see a longer email sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, bearing a time stamp of 7:10 PM and a subject heading of the following: ATTN: OIG HOTLINE and ODNI Investigators Re: Statement of Appeal, September 13, 2024, Part #42 Re: Wifi Outage, Likely Perpetrated by FBI, at 45 Vista Verde Way, September 13, 2024 from 6:05 PM to 6:24 PM.

It is always a concern when the FBI engages in false reporting late in the day on a Friday, knowing that the Court cannot be readily accessed for an appeal.

It may be noteworthy that the air quality in my residence was immediately rendered poor upon my Wifi restoration, indicating to me that the FBI was simply waiting for a false report concerning this period of time in order to perpetrate yet further physical harms.


Did the FBI recruit a corrupt informant to report entering my home during this period of time and witnessing "espionage," "terrorism," or predation toward the vulnerable?  One can only guess.  But someone is telling a significant and endangering lie if my air quality is suddenly compromised following a Wifi outage perpetrated by the FBI.

I will appreciate all intervention on our behalf on the chance that the FBI is determined to perpetrate an unjustified law enforcement raid at our property on the basis of the crimes of Wifi disruption and false reporting in which it has already engaged this evening.

Vice President Kamala Harris, and the OIG Hotline, thank you for your ongoing efforts to keep us safe under these astonishing circumstances.

In gratitude for your presence at this time, as always,


Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment