My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 24, 2024

AMENDED: Request for Injunctive Relief, Part #13 Re: Following Reinstatement of Injunctive Orders in My Favor, Please Grant a Stay Against FBI-Initiated Proceedings Intended to Conceal Critical Information from the American Electorate

OIG Hotline, if my Request for Injunctive Relief Part #11 is unenforceable due to the law as it currently stands, I would respectfully request that this Petition for Injunctive Relief take its place.

Regardless of the status of my Request for Injunctive Relief Part #11, I would ask that this Request for Injunctive Relief be extended to the Supreme Court.

Because it appears that the FBI is rather cynically manipulating the Supreme Court in introducing new false claims against my husband and/or myself based on knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting with the intention to prevent the fulfillment of my FOIA request and the provision of investigative reports from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI, I would respectfully request the following:

Once my Requests for Injunctive Relief have been reinstated, please request a Stay on appeals of Injunctive Relief in my favor so that Injunctive Orders intended to protect my family members' lives and my own can be fulfilled.

In the absence of this, it seems to me that the FBI is willfully obstructing the determination of the Supreme Court through submitting knowingly false justifications for appeal of Injunctive Orders in my favor through the production of knowingly falsified evidence in a cycle that has no end.

Justice regarding matters of this import should not be treated like a tennis match by the FBI.

The FBI shoudl not be allowed to treat either the democracy or fair judicial process as ideological opponents of the agency's concealed aims.

Rather, the FBI should be forced to respect and honor judgments for Injunctive Relief in my favor extended by the Supreme Court.

A Stay against appeals of Injunctive Orders in my favor while original injunctive orders are upheld would allow due process and the preservation of the Freedom of Information Act.

Without this, it is not possible to counter what the FBI itself refers to as its "army of liars" in this whistleblower's search for all relevant documentation proving the agency's commissio of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the honorable American public.

Please note that I do not extend this Request for Injunctive Relief to appeals of Court decisions that may allow the harm of my family members or myself.  This Request for Injunctive Relief is intended to preserve our lives, not to facilitate the FBI's willful harm to our lives.

Wrongful convictions in absentia resulting in harm to my family members or myself should always be immediately appealable.

But appeals by the FBI of Injunctive Orders in my favor directing the immediate provision of my FOIA reports and investigative reports from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI, given the FBI's powerful incentive not to be exposed for its cirmes of knowingly false reporting, should be Stayed in order to allow the fulfillment of Injunctive Orders issued by the Supreme Court in the interests of information the American public about threats to our democracy.

Once again, our national election is looming, and the American electorate has no idea of the manner in which their votes may render permanent or render exposed broad-scale programs of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public.

This issue cannot and will not be illuminated for the American public prior to November's election unless the Supreme Court finds a way to ensure that its Injunctive Orders granting me immediate access to FOIA reports and investigative reports of the OIG Hotline ad ODNI are fulfilled without futher delay.

My Requests for Injunctive Relief which seek to protect my family members and myself from further harm, and which seek to protect my documents from unwarranted confiscation, are necesary to uphold our safety throughout my gaining access to tangible proof of the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.

Therefore, I respectfully request that, following reinstatement of my Requests for Injunctive Relief, this associated Petition for Injunctive Relief be granted.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment