My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 8, 2024

Statement of Appeal Later Today, September 8, 2024


OIG Hotline, I will be forwarding to your attention a Statement of Appeal after seeing my family members today.  I am receiving death threats from the FBI which appear to specifically identify my call for President Biden to resign as the reason for his command to FBI personnel to submit yet another round of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting, including false witness statements coerced from my sons, to a secret court hearing later today.

In order for our lives to be preserved, we will need advocacy that counters the content of those false claims, whatever their content.

I do not believe it would be wise for me to make my Statement of Appeal available at this time, as I will need to wait until my family visit is complete in order to cover all potential false reporting comprehensively.

Again, it is distressing to have a sitting President abusing his power to order court proceedings based on knowingly false "evidence."

President Biden clearly feels fearful concerning exposure of his crimes toward my family, but the solution to his fear is a lawful and honorable approach with the assistance of attorneys, not yet another first degree murder attempt toward my family and myself in the hope of rendering us silent.

Confidentiality can best be preserved regarding sensitive matters by lawful and mutual agreement, not by deceit within the court system, failed ethics on the part of a sitting President, and further planned harms which are completely inappropriate in this situation.

President Biden's legacy concerns are best address through respectful, honorable and lawful dialogue.  

I believe Vice President Harris should be elevated to the role of Commander in Chief at this time in order to lead the nation without compromise or obstacle.

Reasonable minds, excellent judgement, a commitment to ethics and high character are all required in this circumstance.

Let us elevate the leader who possesses these qualities in abundance and move forward with good faith.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment