My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, September 21, 2024

What Is Insider Knowledge?

OIG Hotline, I have been asked to address the topic of "insider knowledge" regarding government programs, actions, initiatives and secrets.

FBI affiliates hacked my cell phone 415-963-1467 with a Pegasus-style hack in 2018 without any justification whatsoever.

Information conveyed to me by FBI personnel who monitor my cell phone, my gmail accounts, my Amazon account, and my Spotify account is not solicited by me in any way, shape or form.

I believe in the right to privacy of honorable American citizens.  

I also believe that honorable whistleblowers have the right not be murdered by certain individuals within the government who wish to silence them.

If a "target of interest" is warned on her cell phone that the government has pursued unethical recourse with a High Court, she still does not possess independent, objective verification that the information is true.

She doesn't actually know whether those allegations are substantiated by fact.

What she does know is that her privacy has been violated by the hack of her electronic devices, and, while some people appear to be utilizing that privacy violation to engage in online impersonation and falsified law enforcement reporting intended to wrongfully justify her harm, and even her murder, by the three-letter agencies  -- other people seem to hope that she lives.

A certain percentage of threats she receives are realized, though she cannot guess in advance what that percentage will be.

She has no control over the information that is extended to her, whether false or true.

She is forced to guess about wrongful allegations made against her family members and herself, and she is forced to defend herself in absentia from threats she cannot substantiate or confirm as valid.

Is it true that FBI affiliates have willfully conveyed a dangerous Covid variant to my older son Graham MacWilliams as a means of silencing his disclosures at the current time, promising his survival in return for his false witness statements?

I don't know.

I don't even know whether Graham has Covid.  

I do know that he reports running a fever today, and I know that it appears, although this is unsubstantiated, that the FBI has made claims about the conveyance of a dangerous Covid variant to my family members.

The best that I can do under these circumstances is convey the content of the threats as they appear to be transmitted to me.

Certainly, the OIG Hotline can convey that I have communicated to them hundreds upon hundreds of threats conveyed to me, ostensibly by the FBI (and I say this for the sole reason that I presume it is the FBI that has hacked my cell phone and computer), in an effort to prevent the real-world manifestation of those threats.

I am doing the best that I can under exceptionally difficult circumstances.

Do I have "insider information"?

I have no idea.  I have always been under the impression that a significant portion of threats conveyed to me have constituted disinformation intended to terrorize me into submission and silence.

Good people, I am not a spy.

I am an honorable and law-abiding whistleblower of the FBI's apparent broad-scale perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the American public.

I don't believe I should be killed because there are some virtuous people within the U.S. government who are rooting for my survival, and hoping for the change in falsified reporting by the FBI and affiliates that my survival may render possible.

It does not seem just or proper that a whistleblower should be defamed as a "spy" because there are some good people who have hoped she can run the gauntlet of survival that others could not when being wrongfully preyed upon by the FBI.

The breach in information protocol, if there is one, is originating within the FBI itself, with those who hope for worthy leadership and adherence to the Constitution in the implementation of the agency's initiatives toward the American public at large.

They are not mine, and I have no way of evaluating their substance or validity.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment