My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Requesting Vice President Kamala Harris' Interviention

OIG Hotline, I have asked for Vice President Kamala Harris' most vigorous protection for my family members and myself.

I will appreciate her active and ongoing insistence that that vigorous protection prevail in all matters concerning executive decisions pertaining to our safety, our security, and our well-being.

At this time, the interior air quality at our residence is extremely poor, to the extent that lung damage is occurring.  I respectfully request the immediate reversal of these harms.  While the FBI's claims of apparent responsibility for interior air pollution at our home have not been substantiated, they appear credible based on the return of particulates to zero when the FBI extends its permission to "breathe free."

I am grateful for the Vice President's commitment to my family members and to myself in this regard.

Once the Supreme Court has granted me reinstatement of Orders of Injunctive Relief, following the disqualification of all falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI and its affiliates, I wil appreciate the Vice President's insistence that FOIA reports and investigative reports be conveyed to me in defense of my family members' lives at the earliest possible hour.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

Lane MacWilliams

At 6575 small particulates and 4453 large particulates, the throat and lungs burn and ache.  There is coughing and discomfort, and we live in an extremely pollution-free area.  The FBI has previously described its manifestation of interior air pollution intended to lead to lung damage and lung cancer as a central part of the agency's Exxxxxxxx Protocol, intended to lead to the death of certain "targets of interest" through intentionally perpetrated environmental harms.



Typical readings of zero particulates when the FBI extends its permission to "breathe free":





No comments:

Post a Comment