My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 27, 2024

Seventeen New Emails for the OIG Hotline, September 27, 2024

 OIG Hotline, please see a series of important emails sent to your Office's attention today, September 27, 2024, within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com with time stamps of 10:35 AM, 10:38 AM, 10:42 AM, 10:44 AM, 10:46 AM, 10:47 AM, 10:50 AM, 11:05 AM, 11:07 AM, 11:13 AM, 11:19 AM, 11:29 AM, 11:32 AM, 11:35 AM, 11:41 AM, 12:17 PM, and 12:46 PM.

Because the FBI appears to have suggested that one or more of these communications may have been obstructed, and their attachments may have been altered, I would respectfully request that your Office access these emails as soon as possible.  Fourteen of the above communications represent Requests for Re-instatement of Injunctive Relief or Requests for Injunctive Relief, one represents a revised Request for Advocacy, one represents a Signed Statement and one represents a confidential communication to my sons with a request for reply by 2 PM.

Please note that an original Signed Statement sent to your Office at 9:18 AM demonstrates a replaced attachment, perpetrated by a third party without my foreknowledge or consent.

Please note that a portion of these documents has been revised.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment