My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Updated: Statement of Appeal, September 10 2024

This post has been updated to include Part #17 of my Statement of Appeal dated September 10, 2024, sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline at 12:34 PM.

***********************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, eighteen parts of my new Statement of Appeal, dated today, September 10, 2024, have now been forwarded to your attention within my gmail account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with time stamps of 9:53 AM, 9:54 AM, 9:55 AM, 9:56 AM, 9:57 AM, 9:57 AM, 10:02 AM, 10:03 AM, 10:05 AM, 10:10 AM, 10:15 AM, 10:17 AM, 10:19 AM, 10:23 AM,10:30 AM,10:51 AM, 12:34 PM, and 3:19 PM.

Because I do not know the specific false accusations being extended toward my husband and myself, I am attempting to be comprehensive in material to include within this document.

With appreciation for your presence and support, as always,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment