My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 9, 2024

UPDATE: Statement of Appeal, September 9, 2024

 UPDATE: OIG Hotline, eleven parts of my new Statement of Appeal, dated today, September 9, 2024, have now been forwarded to your attention within my gmail account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with time stamps 2:01 PM, 2:03 PM, 2:04 PM, 2:05 PM, 2:06 PM, 2:07 PM, 2:08 PM, 2:10 PM, 2:12 PM, 2:18 PM, 2:19 PM.

Because I do not know the specific false accusations being extended toward my husband and myself, I am attempting to be comprehensive in material to include within this document.

With appreciation for your presence and support, as always,

Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, because of the fact that it appears wise at this time for me to be providing a Statement of Appeal on a daily basis, I will be including notification here soon of a new document dated today, September 9, 2024, to serve as my updated Statement of Appeal should one be desired for my safety or that of my family members.

In gratitude for your presence and your advocacy,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment