My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 27, 2024

Obstruction of Justice and Attempted Harm of a Whistleblower, September 27, 2024

OIG Hotline, it appears as though some or all of my communications to your Office this morning were obstructed, with attachments replaced by documents having nothing to do with my communications whatsoever.

Other emails appear to have been rendered blank in their content.

When I logged onto the OIG Hotline's online portal in order to complain, my communication through that link was blocked as well.  My complaint was simply not able to be submitted despite myriad attempts.

I need to make clear that this level of obstruction could cost my family members or myself our lives.  It stands as an attempted first-degree murder in my view.  No one has the right to block my communications with your Office, and no one has the right to block my efforts to provide information to the Supreme Court, and to those advocates who represent me before the Court.

During the entire period of this obstruction, Bill Brown Construction arrived at Ron and Rhonda Hyver's house next door to us at 55 Vista Verde Way in order to commence a threatened "hardscaping project" to install a deadly Dxx underneath a cement installation at the directive of the FBI.  Please see the photographs below, documenting license plates 21996G3 and 77636S1.

It is not clear to me whether this installation was completed and whether the deadly Dxx is now in place.  If so, certainly, the government needs to accept immediate responsibility for removing it.

This project was allegedly undertaken with the approval of Pxxxxxxx Bxxxx.

I heartily object to yet one more attempt at first-degree murder by the individuals involved in this debacle.

No one should suffer such assaults on the part of a corrupt government, much less a highly honorable whistleblower.

I respectfully request that your Office investigate all of the communications that have initiated this "hardscaping" project, in addition to all of the details of those authorizing this harm from the Wxxxx Hxxxx.

I find these predations completely unacceptable to any civilized society.

I do not believe that the American public would ever respect such predatory acts against someone who is attempting to preserve the freedoms of others.

But I am willing to find out.

Please assist me in rigorously investigating this matter, in addition to insisting that all of my communications to your Office this morning be conveyed to you and to the Court on an immediate basis.

I believe your findings should be shared with the Supreme Court regarding the apparent ongoing obstruction of the Honorable Justice's Orders for Injunctive Relief.

In gratitude for your presence, now as always,

Lane MacWilliams


OIG Hotline, this is a clear photo of one of the workers present this afternoon.  There is wood chipping going on ostensibly affiliated with this "hardscaping project" but the skid steer and other equipment demonstrate that an installation is planned that corresponds to the FBI's prior threats of a deadly Dxx installation at this property.
















No comments:

Post a Comment