My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, September 14, 2024

Luna Landscaping's Javier Luna and Carlos at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that Javier Luna and his worker Carlos are currently present on our property at 45 Vista Verde Way in order to repair a broken sprinkler and conduct gardening (leaf blowing and cutting back greenery).

Due to the fact that both of them have no doubt been contacted by the FBI or its affiliates in an advance agreement to provide knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting regarding our property or our conduct, I am audio recording all interactions with them.  In addition, both of them signed the attached agreements confirming that they will let us know of any problems whatsoever prior to leaving our property today. 

I will follow up with further documentation regarding their work here later today.

Due to the fact that the FBI has repeatedly threatened to place unknown "evidence" of Pxxxxxx Program crimes on our 3.5 acre property in Portola Valley and/or our 1.7 acre property in Massachusetts, the presence of contractors here represents a risk to us that is quite real.

I will be measuring radiation, radon, and EMF while these workers are here and afterwards to ensure that they do not further harm our property, after all the appalling harms committed against my family and our land as recently as this week.

We need outreach on an immediate basis to ensure that we can now move our residence to a safe location, as well as address all outstanding concerns regarding this matter overall.

A more complete email concerning this matter was sent to your Office's attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 9:49 AM this morning, September 14, 2024.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

Please note that my husband witnessed the signing of both of the following documents.

Javier Luna's signed form:


Carlos of Luna Landscaping, signed form:








No comments:

Post a Comment