My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 19, 2024

Request for Advocacy Re: False Accusations through Appeal with Injunctive Relief Upheld

 OIG Hotline, a fair number of threats I am currently receiving online appear to be highly disturbed, mentioning "extraction" by "the Russians" perpetrated at nighttime, prior to the delivery of my FOIA reports.  There are multiple mentions of kidnapping, imprisonment of the virtuous, CIA "black sites," "stress positions," and institutional forms of torture.

Corresponding to this, the radon within my home has risen above normal limits, which usually indicates that the President has failed to disqualify knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting regarding my husband and myself.

Further, there are many threats that President Biden has ordered the DoD to threaten my sons in order to coerce knowingly falsified witness statements from them.

Clearly, we need the Honorable Justice's injunctive ruling of September 16, 2024, ordering immediate provision of my FOIA reports to be upheld.

In the meantime,  please accept this Statement.

I ask that no ruling in my favor on September 16, 2024 in response to my Requests for Injunctive Relief be appealed or re-adjudicated.  Please scrupulously avoid this possibility in all respects.  The original rulings for Injunctive Relief from the Honorable Justice on September 16, 2024 should be upheld in their entirety. Because I do not have the luxury of direct consultation with an attorney, it is difficult for me to grasp certain procedural boundaries.

If and only if it is possible to appeal new false accusations by the FBI and its affiliates (the FBI appears to suggest that the CIA has taken over an aggressive role in producing disinformation regarding my husband and myself at this time) without endangering injunctive judgements in my favor -- and I am presuming that the injunctive judgements rendered on September 16, 2024 have been upheld by the Court as a whole  -- then I ask that one or more advocates utilize previous material provided to the OIG Hotline both within previous Statements of Appeal and within general communications to the OIG Hotline to answer and refute all false evidence.

While I have no idea of the character of renewed false allegations by the FBI or CIA, I have been told in the past that my sons have been tortured by these agencies to file knowingly false witness statements pertaining to only a few extremely serious subjects -- espionage, terrorism and serial killing.

To reconfirm, neither my husband or I have any involvement with espionage, terrorism or serial killing whatsoever -- nor have we ever.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

I have been told by the FBI that the unconstitutional Pxxxxxx Program has placed wrongful "evidence" of its own capital crimes somewhere on our 3.5 acre property in California and/or on our 1.7 acre property in Massachusetts,  I have also been told by the FBI that many people have been coerced by the FBI and its affiliates to falsely claim seeing "codes" on my husband's cell phone or my own -- presumably relating to national security.  I have also been told by the FBI that Tom Lyons has gone to great lengths to create false evidence of various types of espionage after he himself broke myriad laws pertaining to intellectual property through selling information that did not belong to him.

My husband and i have no involvement with any of the above.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

My older son Graham is not being allowed to freely communicate with me at this time, so it appears as though the pressure on him is quite severe.  His CIA handler Max has apparently conveyed a "ghost weapon" to him after Graham refused to utilize a 3-D printer in a library to make one.  What is Max's intention with regard to that weapon?  I don't know, but this is one of the main reasons that I have stated the necessity of separating the FBI from my younger son and MG and the CIA from my older son.  These are predatory entities, causing extensive harm through disinformation and overt predation.  At this point in time, because of the President's having allegedly implicated himself in plans of first-degree murder discussed in a test message thread with Brandan Pesa and Tom Lyons, the President appears to be directing false reporting from the FBI and CIA as a means of avoiding accountability for his own crimes.

The President's role should actually be to disqualify that false reporting on an immediate basis, not to authorize and direct it.  So, he appears to be playing a role distinctly counter to the rule of law in this matter.

It seems that he, Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa may simply feel that they are "out of time" if my FOIA reports will soon be conveyed to me in their entirety.

If this is the case, I hope that an advocate will utilize all helpful information to establish our innocence and provide us with the time for FOIA reports to arrive on an emergency basis.

The FBI has claimed that our new Wifi modem allows for easy and rapid IP address appropriation in the agency's creation of false communications.  I don't have a technical background, but it seems that fake communications claiming our phones' and computers' IP addresses is readily achievable for the FBI and CIA.

All of my own communications, and all of my husband's communications continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

We need somehow to halt the cycle of false reporting for a long enough period of time to allow the reports to be conveyed to me and real dialogue regarding the systemic abuses of the American public through knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting to begin.

This is the reason I requested injunctive relief, which appears to have been granted in all areas, on September 16, 2024.  

Appeals of newly false accusations are just buying small segments of time until the FBI and CIA produce yet more disinformation which they will cynically produce before yet another judge.

We need a way to halt the cycle, which has translated not only to an abuse of the American public, but also to these agencies' knowing abuse of the judicial system.

Trials of the highly honorable public in absentia should not be about propaganda, false evidence, and witness statements coerced under torture.

They should be about the truth.

The truth is that the FBI and the CIA have ridden off the rails with new and powerful tools of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting, and these agencies are now terrorizing segments of the American public with these capabilities, much to the diminishment of everyone's freedom.

I am one person who has persisted in saying that I want to have possession of my FOIA reports and the investigative reports of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI to prove that sections of the three-letter agencies are actively engaged in committing these gratuitous crimes.

Help me now to obtain those reports by disqualifying the knowingly false reporting in which these agencies are engaging against my honorable husband and my honorable self, and help me to do so in a manner that will allow FOIA reports to be immediately conveyed into my possession.

Thank you for allowing me to express these serious concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment