My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 30, 2024

EMERGENCY PETITION FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF PERTAINING TO RON AND RHONDA HYVER'S DXX INSTALLATION

OIG Hotline, this is to document that Ron (Ralph) and Rhonda Hyver are currently allowing the demolition of an 8 foot by 8 foot segment of their driveway by Bill Brown Construction.  This segment of the driveway abuts a retaining wall with direct sightline access to our home at 45 Vista Verde Way.

Because the FBI has appeared to threaten that this work involves the installation of a powerful Dxx intended to cause physical harm to my husband and myself, I am hereby submitting an Emergency Petition for Injunctive Relief to halt this project.  

Ron and Rhonda Hyver have an FBI handler who has previously spoken with me at my home to apologize for his actions as directed by his boss.

I would respectfully request that all communications between the Hyvers and the FBI and their affiliates regarding this project be aggregated and examined by the OIG Hotline and submitted to the Supreme Court.

Rhonda Hyver spoke with me a few moments ago in a disheveled state, barefoot, unshowered, unkempt and disoriented.  She extended an assertion that her driveway is being demolished for drainage purposes, but no civil engineer would shore up a retaining wall by demolishing an 8 foot by 8 foot segment of the driveway above it.  Rhonda appeared emotional and aggressive, stating that she could also demolish my driveway if she wished to do so.  I encouraged Rhonda to remain calm and comfortable, as well as to feel free to ask me any questions at any time in an attempt to assist her.

It is noteworthy that Rhonda Hyver suggested that I had objected to her project involving tree removal last week, even though I had no contact with her about this issue whatsoever.  It is also noteworthy that she suggested that there could be "a tunnel" from her property to mine, when I never mentioned any information about tunneling or undergrouond digging whatsoever.  It appears clear that Rhonda Hyver has had regular updates on my communications with the OIG Hotline regarding numerous matters, and she appears to be slightly confused regarding the source of that information.

It is noteworthy as well that Rhonda Hyver threatened to contact my husband in a manner that was clearly scripted by her handler.  Yet it is she who appeared to be disheveled and irrational in this circumstance.  Her sweatpants were stained and her hair was unwashed.  She appeared to be suffering from malodor resulting from a lack of personal hygiene.  I will also observe that the Hyvers' recycling contents every week demonstrates an overflow of wine and alcohol bottles.

I would ask that Bill Brown Construction be directed to halt all work on the Hyvers' property until the conduct of the FBI and its affiliates regarding this project can be fully assessed by the OIG Hotline and the Court.

Jorge Ramirez is the on-site supervisor of this project, and his phone number is (408) 640-0873.  

Mr. Ramirez lists the phone number of Bill Brown Construction as (408) 297-3637.

The area of the Hyvers' driveway which is being demolished currently appears to be in line with an underground power line or will involve the installation of an underground power line.

Dxxs are notoriously power-hungry devices.  They require a tremendous amount of electricity in order to "project" energy at a distance.

It is greatly concerning to me that a project such as this one would have had to receive high-level authorization from the government.  I believe this represents a profound conflict of interest for President Biden, given that the FBI has claimed that the President has previously invaded funds awarded in my name to the OIG Hotline and the ODNI through knowingly inaccurate claims extended for improper purposes.

I believe that President Biden should not be authorizing the installation of a deadly Dxx on my neighbor's property at this time or at any time.

To do so represents an attempted first-degree murder of an honorable whistleblower who is attempting to defend the democracy on behalf of the nation as a whole.

Ron and Rhonda Hyver's contact information is as follows: 650-529-1921, 650-868-1366 (Rhonda's cell), (650) 799-5298 (Ron/Ralph's cell).  Their email is hyver@sbcglobal.net.  Their address, nextdoor to ours, is 55 Vista Verde Way.

I need to emphasize that the Hyvers and their handler, as well as the FBI as a whole, and those who wrongfully authorized this action, bear joint and several liability for any and all harms incurred as a result of this intended installation.

Please assist me in halting this demolition on an immediate basis in order to preserve my husband's safety and my own.

To serve as a whistleblower of the FBI's predation against the law-abiding American public is certainly an immense challenge.  But it ought not to be one that costs my family members their lives due to corruption in our government, in the FBI, or in my neighbor.

I will appreciate immediate intervention of our behalf in the form of an emergency order for injunctive relief.

Most gratefully,

Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment