My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 30, 2024

Statement of Appeal, 7:57 PM on Monday, September 30, 2024

OIG Hotline, my ability to create a new blog post is being blocked at this time.

The FBI appears to allege that there has been a judicial order for my harm this evening based on the FBI's argument that my disclosures regarding the FBI"s corruption of the public utilities, together with the revelations of the FBI's unconstitutional Dxx deployment against the law-abiding American public constitute "a major leak."  

The agency appears to further allege that an assault toward me of some kind has been permitted in a judicial setting based on this argument.  I respectfully request an immediate appeal of this ruling, without endangering injunctive relief that has already been extended in my favor.

My communications about the issues described above have not been widely distributed.

Rather, I have sought to communicate with the OIG Hotline and the Court in addressing whether these issues are Constitutional and lawful, both of which I highly doubt.

If the public is disallowed from describing to investigators and the Court the means by the which corrupt branches of the government are attempting to take their lives, then being a "good citizen" takes on the definition of simply dying on time without complaint.

What would the founders of our nation have to say about this?

How is our national security served by programs which prey upon the honorable public with the wrongful justification of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting?

This is totalitarianism writ large.

The public is decidedly unsafe with the FBI's "target of interest" program in active maintenance and expansion.

The Court can decide whether the FBI's right to concealment of its atrocities outweighs the public's right to preserve their own lives and those of their loved ones.

But I don't think I should be rendered brain damaged or dying from DEW deployment, nor should my loved ones, because the FBI is horrified by the prospect of its accountability before the American public as a whole.

I respectfully request vigorous defense in this circumstance, with the preservation of previous injunctive relief orders extended in my favor by the Court.

With appreciation for prompt intervention in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams




*******************************************************************************

Courage, Character and Integrity

OIG Hotline, my Wifi was interrupted while I was working on a "question and answer" essay from 5:40 PM to 5:57 PM today, September 30, 2024.   I did not engage in communications with anyone during that time. I did not leave my home during that time.  

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Instead, I dictated my thoughts into a recording device.  Particulates are currently elevated within my home, as is radon, indicating to me that knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting has not been disqualified.  The result of this is that I and my family members are vulnerable to additional and unwarranted harms.  

So, if an executive order of harm has been extended regarding my loved ones and/or me, I would ask that it be immediately rescinded.

If a judicial order of harm has been extended regarding my loved ones and/or me, I would ask that it be immediately challenged.

I am highly aware that the DoD feels that a "major leak" has occurred with regard to both the corruption of utilities companies and the deployment of Dxxs against the law-abiding American public.

But my blog is read by a handful of people who are aware of this situation already.

And my emails to my own account on these subjects are marked as confidential.

So, I expect to be treated with respect by the White House and the Congress in this circumstance.  And I expect threats of sniper assault, Dxx assault, bomb deployment, staged "landslide," "earthquake," "meteor fall," "sinkhole" or "geologic eruption," home invasion, kidnapping/murder, poisoning of my loved ones, "fall from a height" of my loved ones, staged drug overdose, arson, power outage, deadly illness, toxin and chemical exposure, additional harms to our foundational health, staged car accident, mafia hit and yet more harms to be withdrawn right away.

I would like to express my appreciation to the OIG Hotline and to others who have no doubt acted heroically in protecting our safety at this time.

Thank you for your courage, your character and your integrity.

Most gratefully,

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment