My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 26, 2024

Apparent Scheme of Falsified Law Enforcement Reporting, September 26, 2024

OIG Hotline and Concerned Others, 

Realistically, I think it is much more likely that the two Bill Brown Construction workers waiting at the top of our driveway this morning were paid or coerced to provide false reports for the FBI or the CIA.

Their trucks were parked in a location contiguous to our property which was not in immediate proximity to the Hyvers' home.  Yet, pickup trucks would not allow for an easy kidnapping with complete surety of concealment.

Both workers appeared to be Hispanic by ethnicity, by chance.  In the past, it seems that the FBI has closely controlled gardeners who have family members with immigration hopes simply by controlling their immigration application status.

With this lever, the FBI has appeared to be able to coerce gardeners and handymen to sign any outlandish false claim that the FBI stipulates.

I would strongly suspect this was the intention, perhaps with false witness statements intended to correspond to crimes perpetrated by Pxxxxxx Program personnel.

Also, please be aware that I received an unrecognized call at 9:26 AM this morning, while composing this blog entry, from 1 (650) 309-1017.  There was only one ring before the call went to voicemail, which does not correspond to my phone's settings.  Allegedly a voicemail was left, which I have not retrieve and will not retrieve.

This is to confirm that I have no knowledge of the caller's identity.  I was not expecting this call.  And I will not be returning this call.  The existence of this call carries no significance or signaling to me of any kind whatsoever.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Please see the following emails addressing these concerns.

In gratitude for your presence at what appears to be yet another challenging time pertaining to schemes of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI and its affiliates,


Lane MacWilliams







No comments:

Post a Comment