My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, September 7, 2024

Allegations of Human Trafficking Directly Perpetrated by the FBI

OIG Hotline, an email of critical importance was sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  at 1:36 AM on September 7, 2024.  Please access this information at your earliest possible opportunity.

It is imperative that you interview MX and xx xxxxxxx xxx on an immediate basis for reasons of the physical safety of everyone involved.

Thank you for handling this situation with urgency and immediacy given these extraordinary circumstances.

I, as well, require immediate outreach concerning this matter and my case as a whole.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Allegations of Human Trafficking Directly Perpetrated by the FBI

OIG Hotline, it is alleged that MX is being trafficked against her will by her FBI handler under threat from the FBI to her career, her father's career, xx xxxxxxx xxx's career, the health of all of those she loves, and the lives of all of those she loves.

It is also alleged that xx xxxxxxx xxx does not know about this aspect of the FBI's criminality and the devastating impact it is having on his personal life.

The FBI alleges that substance abuse has resulted from these egregious harms and that MX is once again suicidal because of the FBI's crimes against her.

I am warned that, if I attempt to see xx xxx, it will be a "fatal reunion" because he has been directed in some manner to take my life.

I will not add any commentary whatsoever at this time to the allegations of these shocking predations toward those I love.

I will simply request immediate intervention on their behalf by your Office and the Vice President.

The time to peaceably resolve my case is clearly now, not later.

Thank you for prioritizing interviews with MX and xx xxx urgently.

The manner in which their handlers have 24/7 access to communications with xx xxxs and MX provides obvious opportunity for witness tampering, more death threats, and bribes.

Accordingly, I ask that there be no delay in outreach to them and to me under these circumstances.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment