My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Power Outage at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA, September 18, 2024, 10:49 AM to 11:52 AM

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that PG&E appeared to disconnect power leading to my home at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA between 10:49 AM and 11:52 AM this morning, September 18, 2024.

I maintained continuous audio recording during this period of time.  I remained alone within my home during the outage and only engaged in communication with my husband through text messaging, copies of which I include below and within my email account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

The apparent threats I received, and am receiving, pertaining to my sons and presumably MG as well are conveyed through mother/child photos of our family which appear spontaneously on my cell phone, independent of any screensaver rotation or iPhone setting.  Kidnapping threats and other specific threats of harm have been conveyed separately.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

A longer email pertaining to this subject has been sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 12:25 PM today, September 18, 2024.  Please access this communication at your earliest opportunity.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns with your Office.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams


 








No comments:

Post a Comment