My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 5, 2024

FBI Claims of Obstructed FEC Investigation

 OIG Hotline, I am extremely uncomfortable about certain FBI claims at this time.

The FBI suggests that investigators and others are being directed to lie to FEC investigators by stating that I have engaged in two way communications with the White House, the Congress, the OIG Hotline or the ODNI through forged or AI-generated communications of which I have no knowledge whatsoever.

I have never done so.

While AI-generated audio, created by the FBI, may portray two way communication, such dialogue never took place and is utterly and completely unknown to me.

The FBI suggests that certain witnesses are being directed to offer an explanation for dishonest and/or criminal acts that wrongfully includes and implicates me.

Please be aware that I have made no donations to the Democrats for a prolonged period of time, and I have not announced or conveyed any endorsement of any Presidential candidate.

Any communication otherwise is forged.

While I have supported the Democrats in the past, and while I have had high hopes for them, I have not received outreach, FOIA reports, investigative reports, letters pertaining to my case, or any meaningful communication whatsoever.

What I have received is signs and sounds of JSOC trespass on my property at night and continual death threats.

The above details could represent disinformation from the FBI or they could represent a genuine warning that I am being knowingly defamed and harmed, as are my family members.

Our health has been dramatically harmed by the FBI, with no one taking responsibility for its restoration - and this fact is not in doubt.

I wrote an email to your Office’s attention last night depicting only a portion of the physical harms caused by the FBI, not all.

The extent to which these harms were committed with White House permission remains unknown to me. The FBI appears to claim that President Biden authorized all of them.

In specific , the FBI claims that — due to its own crimes, I am now suffering from endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, upper urinary tract cancer, Ophidascaris robertsi, Visceral leishmaniasis, HIV, schistosomiasis, TB, “green lung,” F760, manipulated dairy intolerance, manipulated celiac disease, manipulated high cholesterol and triglycerides, manipulated tendency to dementia, and other illnesses.

For the record, I do not believe the Vice President approved these harms.

However, I believe President Biden did.

The FBI appears to allege that, out of a desire to preserve his legacy, he authorized these and many other harms against my family, treating us as an “acceptable sacrifice,” in his quest for his personal enrichment and that of his friends and the Democratic Party, and for the aggregation of power and longterm control over his reputation, which the truth might rightfully stain.

While the FBI has suggested that the Democrats may wish to hire me in some capacity to prevent their prosecution under a Republican administration, I have not interviewed for jobs, applied for jobs, or desired jobs in any context at any time.

I am not searching for a job.

Other than general mass emails from headhunters and LinkedIn, I have not been contacted about a job.

I have never responded to job listings, and my LinkedIn status shows that I am not actively searching for a job.

What else can I illuminate at this time that may assist those seeking the truth of this matter?

The FBI has appeared to allege that the President would prefer that I sell my home to the government given the crimes his administration allegedly perpetrated at my property.

I reached out to my realtor Deniece Smith with communications that I am happy to make public at any time.

I will ensure that all of these are forwarded to your Office shortly.

Am I upset about the predations President Biden has approved toward my whole family in the name of “democracy ”?  I am.

How can the Democrats protect the rights of honorable Americans when my honorable family has been destroyed by this corrupt President?

I disagree with everything President Biden has demonstrated in my case: avarice, knowing defamation, deceit, abandonment of the Freedom of Information Act, betrayal of a FOIA requester, obstruction of judicial standards, suppression of journalists’ engagement, knowing obstruction of the FEC investigation, and authorization of myriad harms and first-degree murder attempts toward my family.

I do believe certain members of Congress and Vice President Harris have attempted to assist us, based solely on apparent FBI claims and the fact that I am alive to write this account.

But I have had no contact whatsoever.

My family members and I continue to be effectively abandoned by this corrupt President, who has profited so egregiously from our suffering, and who apparently continues to do so.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and understanding.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment