My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 19, 2024

Request for Injunctive Relief, Part #10, September 19, 2024

 OIG Hotline, this constitutes my request for injunctive relief from threats to appropriate my documents during a wrongful law enforcement raid, which continues to be threatened by the FBI and its affiliates as a cudgel in my case.

As I have expressed previously, my documents constitute several thousand pages of communications to the OIG Hotline over the last several years via email, fax and FedEx.  

The FBI has conveyed to me that some portion of my materials is considered sensitive by the government.

In response, I have requested peaceable, lawful and honorable outreach from a government attorney who can guide me with regard to defining which subjects may be viewed as confidential.

I have asked for assistance in the classification of my documents, a process which I am readily willing to support.

I understand that not all subjects can be rendered public, and that there must be careful consideration extended to individual topics so that the public has access to as much as possible, while still respecting the government's necessary boundaries.

Despite my requests for outreach, I have not as of yet received appropriate legal contact from the government regarding this matter.

To complicate issues, the FBI appears to allege that President Biden, Brandan Pesa and corrupt FBI agent Tom Lyons are all implicated by a text thread, now incorporated into FOIA materials yet to be provided to me, in a plan of first-degree murder against my family members and myself.

Because these communications had nothing to do with national security, but rather with a plan of personal profit, there is no immunity extended to the President, Brandan Pesa or Tom Lyons in this case.

Clearly, conflict of interest is present for a President who has no immunity and wishes to confiscate or appropriate documents which may serve to implicate him in some manner in the future, or be utilized as evidence against him in a legal proceeding.

In addition to the repeated threat of appropriation of my documents, the FBI has stated many times that a law enforcement raid at my property would be intended to result in the loss of my life through the actions of corrupt law enforcement personnel.  The FBI has often referred to this threat as its desire "To Kill a Mockingbird," or eliminate a key witness to the agency's crimes against the American public.

Therefore, I would respectfully ask the High Court to grant me injunctive relief by ensuring that my documents be rendered safe from confiscation by executive order, order of the FBI, CIA, DHS, local law enforcement or any of their affiliates.

I do take exceptional precautions with regard to my documents' security, never leaving them at home without either myself or my husband present.  The documents are housed within document cases and locked by combination codes.  On the very few occasions when I have needed to leave the house when my husband is away, I have secured the documents cases with additional locks and alarms within my vehicle and ensured that I have remained close by at all times.

Having said that, I would appreciate an injunctive order that requires the government to communicate with me peaceably and honorably regarding this matter, so that the documents can be properly transferred and housed for the long term.  Given the ongoing threats to my life and my family members' lives pertaining to these documents, I believe that outreach from a government attorney should be required on an immediate basis.

In granting me this injunctive relief, the High Court will ensure the safe and thoughtful classification of my documents, while still protecting the public's access to documents which will not be classified in the future.

I appreciate the Honorable Justice's thoughtful support in this matter.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment