My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, September 21, 2024

Requesting Reinstatement of Previous Injunctive Orders

OIG Hotline, if Injunctive Orders in my favor extended by the Honorable Supreme Court Justice on September 16, 2024 were challenged or overturned on the basis of knowingly false claims by the FBI, the CIA, and/or their affiliates, I would respectfully request that, immediately upon the disqualification of the agencies' most recent false claims, my Requests for Injunctive Relief be reinstated by the original Honorable Justice who ruled in my favor on September 16, 2024, according to the FBI.

The FBI appeared to claim to me yesterday, September 20, 2024, that the agency or its affiliates had impersonated me, either online, through forgery, or through AI-generated audio or video, to extend threats to a public official or to the Supreme Court itself.

To confirm, I have never extended threats to anyone, much less a public official, a judge, an Honorable Justice, or a Court of any kind. Further, I never will.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

It seems to me that Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa, and anyone else involved in impersonating me online or through forgery in this manner -- or authorizing such impersonation -- should be held to a full accounting of that crime.  This act is tantamount to clear obstruction of justice, designed in every way to subvert and block the Orders of an Honorable Supreme Court Justice, which should be in all cases respected and upheld.

Accordingly, I have sent to your Office's attention new emails requesting reinstatement of Injunctive Orders extended to me as the result of my previous requests for injunctive relief.  I have also requested re-assessment of Requests for Injunctive Relief #9 and #10, on the chance that they were dismissed based on knowingly false claims of threats that were never made, or alternative false claims, for that matter.

Please also see an important email sent to your Office's attention this morning at 6:31 AM, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Stand Up.

Thank you for allowing me to document these serious concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment