My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Security Concern, September 10, 2024

OIG Hotline, the FBI appears to convey that, while an alleged appeal countering false reporting succeeded today, there is an alleged executive order for some type of harm to be perpetrated against my family members or myself.

Allegedly, this executive order is based on knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting that has not been promptly disqualified.

While it is true that the FBI generates extensive disinformation, I do perceive that the three-letter agencies become highly aggressive when they feel cornered with tangible evidence.

Within my residence, the radon gas has risen precipitously today, which usually indicates that falsified law enforcement reporting has not been promptly disallowed.

Threats appearing to originate with the FBI seem to focus on household arson, boat arson, wildfire arson, and sniper assault, although myriad other threats have been extended as well.

It may be that text messaging implicating corrupt FBI agent Tom Lyons and organized crime figure Bxxxxxx Pxxx represents enough of a threat to the FBI and its affiliates engaged in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the American electorate that these agencies have opted for aggression of some kind against one or more members of my family.

As a result, I have emailed to your attention another reconfirmation of previous statements at 6:12 PM today, September 10, 2024.

After my husband returns home this evening, I will forward to your Office another copy of his own reconfirmation of previous statements.

To be clear, it is my understanding that Vice President Kamala Harris continues to support the prompt and conscientious disqualification of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting inappropriately targeting my family members and myself.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment