My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 25, 2024

The Necessity to Disqualify Newly Falsified Witness Statements on an Immediate and Ongoing Basis

OIG Hotline, please see my emailed followup regarding my concerns for my older son. This communication was sent to your attention within my gmail account at 5:27 PM this evening, September 25, 2024.  Because of the falsified witness statements that appear to have been filed by Graham's handler and physician recently, I am requesting legal intervention that preserves injunctive orders extended in my favor.

It is a great concern to me that ongoing harms toward my family still appear to be approved intermittently either through concealed Court proceedings or executive orders.

From my vantage, it remains exceptionally difficult to ascertain the source of each recent false witness statement.  Certainly, while the FBI, the CIA and the DoD are demanding false witness statements from my sons and others, it would help a great deal if a Stay against new false accusations were upheld by the Supreme Court while I await fulfillment of my FOIA requests and provision of investigative reports, which I must hope will occur quite quickly, given the duress placed upon us at this time.

Fundamentally, the architecture of reporting within the FBI and its affiliates appears to be thoroughly corrupted -- and to the extent that these agencies can cause astonishing and lasting harms in a comparatively short period of time through concerted efforts at "targeting" the defenders of democracy.

As a result, we need the Supreme Court to agree not to facilitate the targeting of my family while we await fulfillment of injunctive orders at the directive of the Honorable Justices.

We cannot combat the efforts of an "army of liars," as the FBI describes it, who spend all day every day creating fake communications and false narratives of malfeasance.  

The levers of harm already appear to have been installed at our home without our knowledge or consent, so, as soon as false reports are filed, the FBI and its affiliates can immediately perpetrate damage to our health.

Ideally, false reports would be disqualified by President Biden and Vice President Harris prior to ever reaching a court setting.

This is the intervention most needed at this time.

If false reports do reach a court setting, we need the Honorable Justices to disallow further harm while we await the arrival of reports.

Certain lies, especially those directed to align with the unconstitutional Pxxxxxx Program, could lead to our demise.  So we need the Congress, the President, and the Supreme Court to recognize that danger and assume responsibility for preventing it.

Ongoing allegations of an effort to silence my sons and MG remain an extremely serious concern, as do additional threatened harms toward my husband and myself.

Thank you for allowing me to document these critical issues.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment