My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 8, 2024

Post in Progress

 OIG Hotline, please be aware of the following titles present on my Amazon "recommended for you" feed, including "Financial Literary for Young Adults," which appear to suggest that one or more of the young people in my life is being bribed by the FBI to keep silent over the astonishing crimes of the FBI and its affiliates against them.

"Chemistry Made Easy" appears to suggest that devastating environmental harms will be perpetrated against those who decline the FBI's demands.

Further titles referencing "healing from all diseases," or "Self-heal by Design" appear to suggest that victims who could bear witness against the FBI will be murdered through invisible means pertaining to assaults on their fundamental health.  In the past, the FBI has appeared to convey that the agency's repeated assaults on the health of its victims have been matched by withholding of restorative medical care until and unless the agency extracts whatever it wants from these vulnerable "targets" -- falsified witness statements, trafficking on command in the circumstance described to you yesterday, money, etc.

For the FBI and its affiliates to continue to maintain the means of 24/7 communications access to my children is to guarantee disaster for these three young people.

Fundamentally, we need to ask whether any American would desire human traffickers, rapists and murderers to have access to their beloved family members twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.

Brandan Pesa and Tom Lyons are reported by many to be human traffickers, rapists and murderers, and they have access to my beloved family members twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.

So the means of communication must be removed immediately.

Without this, my loved ones' lives, health, sovereignty and souls are forfeit.

And this is abundantly clear to me.

The long term survival of my loved ones must be assured, and not through becoming "yes men" for corrupt agencies.

I do not want my loved ones being forced to attest, under threat of torture and death, to falsehoods which lead to the torture and death of other honorable Americans at the hands of a criminal FBI.

And we must pause for a moment to consider what it means for a young, beautiful woman in her 20's to become a "yes woman" for the FBI.  It means she is trafficked when and where and how they say.  She is forced to say "yes" to appalling crimes against her own body and spirit.

Fundamentally, there can be no compromise with the worst of malevolent predators.  Their aim is to harm and destroy the best among us.  They should not be allowed to achieve it.

The first thing that must be accomplished now is the immediate and urgent removal of all implanted communications devices enabling ongoing communications between my children and the three-letter agencies.

To say that these agencies have abused their privilege of access to my honorable family is the understatement of the millenium.

The second thing that must be accomplished is the immediate provision of legal representation in the effort to address and resolve the egregious crimes of the FBI and its affiliates against all of us in direct retaliation for my attempt to preserve the freedoms of Americans as a whole.

I need a high-level attorney who can address matters of the restoration of our health, confidentiality, document security, liability, investigative reports, housing, and other concerns.

And this cannot wait.

The third thing that must be accomplished is the peaceable reunion of my family on humanitarian grounds, despite directives extended to my sons to cause physical harm to my husband and/or myself.

Certainly, provisions four, five and six follow.  But these are for an attorney to help address on a confidential basis.

Thank you for allowing me to express these pressing concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment