My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 26, 2024

Request for Injunctive Relief from the Supreme Court, Part #14, September 26, 2024

OIG Hotline, this constitutes my petition to the Supreme Court for injunctive relief if it is shown that one or more parties has claimed to the Court that my FOIA requests and other granted Orders for Injunctive Relief were fulfilled.

I currently lack all FOIA materials from the ODNI and all materials reflecting full disclosure of investigations conducted by the OIG Hotline and the ODNI pertaining to my case.  I also lack all other support pertaining to previous requests for injunctive relief from the Supreme Court.

As I have previously expressed, I am willing to reimburse messenger fees of up to $10,000 for the secure delivery of FOIA documents and investigative reports on an immediate basis and no later than September 28, 2024, presuming the documents do not demonstrate redactions and/or omissions unapproved by the Court at the time of the original Order for Injunctive Relief in my favor.

Because I am so concerned for my family's safety and my own, given recent events, I ask as part of this petition that these materials, as well as notification of all injunctive relief granted to me, be provided to me with urgency and immediacy, with verified confirmation to the Honorable Justice overseeing this ruling.

If the FBI and its affiliates have wrongfully claimed that this provision already occurred, I ask for the Supreme Court to hold them accountable to the fullest extent of the law for prevarication, obstruction, contempt and delay that that continue to threaten my family members' lives and my own.

Thank you for allowing me to express this petition for injunctive relief from the Supreme Court.

I deeply appreciate the efforts of all in this circumstance to uphold Orders for Injunctive Relief in my favor.  They stand in defense not only of my family's safety and the Freedom of Information Act, but of the democracy as a whole.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment